Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Are You Glad That You Were Born? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Glad That You Were Born? (288 Views)

If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Glad That You Were Born? by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Job in the bible cursed the day that he was born and I was moved to asked you, are you happy that you were born? or you are likeJob?

Note: Job never curse the day he was born when everything seems okay and when every was perfect for him but when calamities came, he had to cursed the day he was given birth to.....and after the calamities He was fully and more than before blessed forgetting the day He cursed the day he was born.

think deeply before you answer, Are you happy that you were born?

For me, I'm really glad that I was born and that I know the truth about the real enemy..

Mo ti waye yina n o yo aye lenu, ohunkohun ti satani le dijo n o Fo tutu.(I have come to this world na, I will troubled the world, whatever satan has gathered I will scattered)...esu te o kan ijangbon..lol.....satan we human beings are your God and you must bow down to us, you belong to our footstool.... Arrogant fool, you go hear am...lol

(1) (Reply)

Urgent, Read It!!! / Following Jesus’ Example In The New Year / Letter To Christians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.