Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Python In-between My Thigh - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Python In-between My Thigh (950 Views)

The Python And The Dance: The Temptations Of Okolobia Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Python In-between My Thigh by gimmehear(f): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Our legs were raffled in-between one another, the kissing was hard. I remembered climbing Umaru and doing all sort of things my parent would never imagined I could do. The mosquitoes in the prison yard brought me back to my senses. How I got to this cell was not explainable, how I am going is spend the next twenty years of my life in this disgusting cell is not of auspicious feelings either.
I woke up the next day only to find Umaru dead, lying close to me naked. I could not explain it, hot tears ran through my check. I am twenty six years old and our marriage is in three months time. Umaru and I had been dating since our university days. We committed a lot of atrocities, but that never brought an end to our relationship. We were crazily in love, just like we were partners in crime. “You were talking to my girlfriend disrespectfully. That is an insult on my personality Skido”.
Yes sir! Skido replied,
“Gun him down!”
That was a conversion between Umaru and a good christian brother who was in love with me during our university days.
Bro Dayo was killed by Umaru. I knew about this but took sides with Umaru.
I am from a Christian home! My name is Zoe which means the spiritual life of God but here I am wining and dining with the devil. I was using a long fork, eating a delicious meal from the table of Lucifer. My father is a reverend of a popular parish where healing and salvation of soul frequently occur. It looks like am the black sheep of the family. I am always putting the family’s dignity in the mold.
“You killed my son! You this stupid girl! My only son. The one I raised with all I have”, these were the words of Umaru’s father to me. I could not cry, even though tears were flooding down my checks. Umaru was buried the next day. I kept on looking at his engagement ring in my hand. I remembered removing it and wearing it back every day. I had this clouded part of my heart, looking for answers to different questions like, “What happened to Umaru? Did he take an overdose of drugs? Was he killed or did he kill himself?” All this were questions I got no answers to.
Investigation went on for about six month and at the end of everything I found myself behind bars. My parents were so sad, but what more do I need? “Of course not their preaching I told myself”. I was bathing in the bathroom this morning when one of the wardens in the prison entered into the bathroom. He was starring at me in a way I did not understand; I covered my breast with one of my hand and my vagina with the other. Of course I was lost in all form of evil thoughts. All of a sudden I could see his manhood staring at me. I was confused and did not know what to think. This thing that fell out of his trouser looked strained and angry. I quivered as the thought of me receiving the brunt of its anger came flashing through my mind. He moved close to me with a mischievous look . I struggled within myself as he moved closer. I knew this was not going to be a good experience if I don’t stop struggling within myself but start struggling to find a way out of this shank they call a bathroom. I moved to the left which was the only exit, he briskly moved towards me and help me by my wrist. The grip was not so tight, so I was glad I could break free. But when I looked up at him – that eyes, I was so frightened that the possibility of breaking free disappeared.
Visit gimmehear.com
To read more episodes

To be continued
Re: The Python In-between My Thigh by Diekola17(f): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gimmehear. Never knew you were a nairalander o. Good to have you here from Blooggers and webmasters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BURNT A Story By N.D.C / Shadows Of Pain / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.