Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada (14825 Views)

Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada / Fondazione Edu Scholarship 2019/2020 For African Undergraduate Students / Fondazione Edu Scholarship 2018 For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by ExcessKJ(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Actually i read about this oppurtunity advertsement in the Sporting life newspaper late last month but i received a notification am to come for the Challenge exam in Abuja. Anyone in the house who also applied ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Ehijosh92: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
I got the same message...and I was able to contact their director to know how Authethic it is....he said it is Authentic

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by collimojeff(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
I just got the message today.... will you guys be there?
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by JESUSBOY2009(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yes I also got their message, but does anyone knows what the format of the exam is like?

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by yungmin: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2017
How did ur exam go guys? I just got invite from them
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by bbclue(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2017
Holborn edu exams has message me to forward my curriculum vitae waec results and degree with transcript as anyone gotten there text today I got mine wao thank u Lord
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Nobody: 9:01am On May 14, 2017
They're legit!
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Nobody: 9:02am On May 14, 2017
I can confirm its authentic!
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Jack4jah: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Hi, anyone has an idea what the exam is like? My friend was just invited to Enugu for the exam
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Chomky: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please did anyone take their exams this year?
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Lexo22(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hello nairalanders help me
We wrote a scholarship from holborn scholars foundation to Canada on 3/02/2018 here in Abuja,
I received a message from them today being 12/02/2018 that I am among the successful candidate, stated that I should come and collect my application package at their headquarters. 3 Sule Sbuka str, off Opebi road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Please is this authentic and I based in Abuja.
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Greenboy222: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Did you go for the application package and is it a full scholarship or partial?
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by realfeu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pls relly lexo22
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Cogs(m): 2:01am On Dec 22, 2018
Hey guys, what is the exam like?
I got the invitation to be there tomorrow...
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Ezilytina(f): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ff
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Ezilytina(f): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Cogs:

How did you apply?
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Drnwima: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Cogs:

How did you apply
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Prexy500: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
I just registered for the event in Port Harcourt. I was asked to come with my credentials on the 5th of Jan. Who else is in the same shoes?

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Ahrsenik: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2018
How did you guy apply. Pls help us with the link
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Ahrsenik: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2018
Prexy500:
I just registered for the event in Port Harcourt. I was asked to come with my credentials on the 5th of Jan. Who else is in the same shoes?

How did you apply. Pls share the link
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by lordcreativity(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
I got same message too. And the venue is in Elkan Terrace hotel phc

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by aliondo: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
bbclue:
Holborn edu exams has message me to forward my curriculum vitae waec results and degree with transcript as anyone gotten there text today I got mine wao thank u Lord
Please what was the exam like??tnx
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Unik1949: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Got the message too
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Cogs(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
I have gotten my own sms too, Glory!
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Cogs(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Drnwima:

How did you apply

On their website, Google Holbron Exam
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
They are scammers. I wrote the exam last year too and they later scammed me. Have u heard of or seen any beneficiary of holborn before? Don't bother going for the exam guys

1 Like

Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Prince87funsho(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Please can you explain how they scammed you?
Because I was contacted after the exam to bring supporting documents with #28,000 for courier service to Canada
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Prince87funsho(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2019
They are scammers. I wrote the exam last year too and they later scammed me. Have u heard of or seen any beneficiary of holborn before? Don't bother going for the exam guys
Pls did they scammed you pls?7
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Prince87funsho(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Prince87funsho:

Pls did they scammed you pls?7
I'm about to make payment for the courier service as they said to forward my documents to York University to bid for the scholarship.i want to know if anyone has ever benefited from this scholarship from Holborn
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by Prince87funsho(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Lexo22:
Hello nairalanders help me
We wrote a scholarship from holborn scholars foundation to Canada on 3/02/2018 here in Abuja,
I received a message from them today being 12/02/2018 that I am among the successful candidate, stated that I should come and collect my application package at their headquarters. 3 Sule Sbuka str, off Opebi road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Please is this authentic and I based in Abuja.
Did you later collect it? And what was your experience like?
Can you say they are legit.somebody should help answer this question pls
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by spongebob007(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Am in the
Re: Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada by spongebob007(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Am in the same shoes with you oo...I got the mesaage and am about to start my process.... I did a little research about them sha, der sumhow true...but I want know to if someone has succeed through them....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: Osinbajo To Head Negotiation With ASUU / Hensard University Announces Tuition, General Charges / Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.