Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... (1141 Views)

Are You In Need Of A Mobile Or Web Enterprise Application? / Develop An Enterprise App That Nurtures The Digital Champions Of The Firm / Will You Be Losing Your Job In 2017?? Reboot Is For You.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by Reboot2016: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
I.T is Snatching Jobs!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by itzyinka: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hello. i would like to know how i can acquire such training for free
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by wisyhambolu: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
this sounds interesting, bros abeg can u explain better wat this is about? grin
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by SAN01: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
What's the difference between Linux and our regular Microsoft OS ?
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by Reboot2016: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
@itzyinka to get this training for free, all you need to do is register for the event as we have free scholarships to give out. register here www.vnigeria.com/reboot
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by wisyhambolu: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
This one wey Timi Dakolo and seyi law dey come, e resemble entertainment show undecided
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by Reboot2016: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
wisyhambolu:
this sounds interesting, bros abeg can u explain better wat this is about? grin

In the heat of the economic recession that Nigeria is facing, a lot of
firms are switching to open source
options. This is why we ware putting out a one day event on the 14th of
December to talk about the future of the labour force and how IT and
automation will be snatching jobs from the non IT literate ones
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by itzyinka: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
@reboot 2016, so all i need to do is register and i get the scholarship?[color=#990000][/color] shocked abi shey na whinning be this one?
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by Reboot2016: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
wisyhambolu:
This one wey Timi Dakolo and seyi law dey come, e resemble entertainment show undecided

We dont plan to make it a boring event, we wanna drive real value in a fun enviroment, and timi Dakolo is also gonna talk about how I.T has helped his career so far.
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by Reboot2016: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
itzyinka:
@reboot 2016, so all i need to do is register and i get the scholarship?[color=#990000][/color] shocked abi shey na whinning be this one?

yes, when you register and come for the event, you stand a chance
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by SAN01: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
please what exactly is open source?
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by Reboot2016: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
SAN01:
What's the difference between Linux and our regular Microsoft OS ?

Linux and microsoft are different operating systems and linux is also open source which makes it a cheaper and more effective option.
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by wisyhambolu: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Reboot2016:

In the heat of the economic recession that Nigeria is facing, a lot of
firms are switching to open source
options. This is why we ware putting out a one day event on the 14th of
December to talk about the future of the labour force and how IT and
automation will be snatching jobs from the non IT literate ones

Bros, u wan to tell us how our jobs will be snatched, hu that one epp undecided
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by souljaboy935: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Wow.. I see a soldier there, him dey come?? And.. Wetin concern soldier and I.T? Abi I.T go snatch Soldier Job again?? Clearvise me abeg
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by Reboot2016: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
wisyhambolu:

Bros, u wan to tell us how our jobs will be snatched, hu that one epp undecided

No we want to tell you how learning new I.T skills can help you keep your job and even get you better ones.
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by itzyinka: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
i stand a chance ke!!! me i wan win am na, oga tell me how i go take win am na?abeg bros epp my life
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by Reboot2016: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
souljaboy935:
Wow.. I see a soldier there, him dey come?? And.. Wetin concern soldier and I.T? Abi I.T go snatch Soldier Job again?? Clearvise me abeg

I.T will save alot of lives even in the Military if only they can educate themselves and use the latest technologies to fight terrorism.
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by Reboot2016: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
itzyinka:
i stand a chance ke!!! me i wan win am na, oga tell me how i go take win am na?abeg bros epp my life

register here www.vnigeria.com/reboot
Re: Do you want to be an ENTERPRISE LINUX expert?? Reboot is for you.... by superremxy: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
can u be explicit on dis?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Charge To Create A Wordpress Website? / Programmers Lets Have Some Fun..., For Intelligent Peeps Please / How About Two Arduino Talk To Each Other.. Wirelessly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.