Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Is Greatness? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Greatness? (692 Views)

Dakkada - A Call To Achieve And Rise To Greatness / Greatness—the Greatest Form Of Revenge! / 6 Steps To Achieving Greatness In Anything You Set To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Greatness? by destaro(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
so many people see greatness to be the number of things you have achieved in life but i see it to be the number of lives you've been able to impact on.i want to be great so i want to impact on you, call me on 07031815918 feel free to discuss anything with me.just for ladies
Re: What Is Greatness? by mccloud224(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
Greatness is $50 billion USD in your bank account.If anyone has a better idea, please let me know.

Nuff said.

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Death Claims 4 In Katsina / Where Are All The Nl Entertainers? / The Most Successful N Fruitful Thread On Nairaland Is ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.