Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage. (724 Views)

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage. by tynel: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
My name is Jason,30,a criminologist and Educationist from western part of Nigeria. I'm reserved and respect women a lot. I need a relationship that would lead to marriage in a short time.
I need a woman between 27 -35,God-fearing,a good cook,a working class. Chubby/plumb/Average in stature, average height and she may be from any part of the country.Skin colour doesn't matter but she must be simple in appearance.
ONLY SINGLES WHO ARE READY TO SETTLE DOWN IN SHORT TIME SHOULD CONTACT ME. NO DISRESPECT INTENDED.
You can hit me up on 08130700260...
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage. by littlewonders: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Calm your nerves CVS are still coming in. But please you need a website so they can directly apply.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage. by buscojnr: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Like to meet a yoruba muslim lady.preferably:
a graduate,working class, cute n intelligent,average in height n fair in conmplexion.she must be of AA genotype and btw 23-30yrs.she should be based in lagos. 08069387093(call or whatsapp). Or. 28D6AAFC
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage. by buscojnr: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Like to meet a yoruba muslim lady.preferably:
a graduate,working class, cute n intelligent,average in height n fair in conmplexion.she must be of AA genotype and btw 23-30yrs.she should be based in lagos.feel free to reach me on 08069387093(call or whatsapp). Or. 28D6AAFC

(1) (Reply)

Say YES!! To LIFE!!!! / He Love You Better / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.