Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! (2333 Views)

Fr / MMM Fraud Alert / New Fraud. Please Beware!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by onlyhandsome202: 6:01am On Nov 08, 2016
I GH and the supposed sender didn't send the money. he went ahead to attach false payment snapshot. his phone number does not exist, he has not called me and no way for me to get to him. now how do I get my money? below is the snapshot he attached which is far above wat I GH

Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by fadjnr(m): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2016
Report this to support and put your statement of account as proof

2 Likes

Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Very simple
Wait until the time given for him to PH elapses, do not accept the receipt of fund button. After his time elapses, a question mark will show up, click on it and select fund not recieved and go ahead to upload you bank account statement to show that you did not recieve fund. He will be blocked after verification and u will be paired with someone else to provide help.
onlyhandsome202:
I GH and the supposed sender didn't send the money. he went ahead to attach false payment snapshot. his phone number does not exist, he has not called me and no way for me to get to him. now how do I get my money? below is the snapshot he attached which is far above wat I GH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by madridguy(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2016
So what is fraud here? I hope you have not confirmed his payment sha? Cos if you've done so forget your money. MMM has no room for fraudster all you need to do is to acquire the right information about the program.
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by onlyhandsome202: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2016
MMMHELPS:
Very simple
Wait until the time given for him to PH elapses, do not accept the receipt of fund button. After his time elapses, a question mark will show up, click on it and select fund not recieved and go ahead to upload you bank account statement to show that you did not recieve fund. He will be blocked after verification and u will be paired with someone else to provide help.

pls how many hours does d question mark stay for me to upload my account statement cos the banks are not open yet to get the statement.
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2016
Few days, but while you found my information useful and reasonable, you may want to edit your post topic
onlyhandsome202:

pls how many hours does d question mark stay for me to upload my account statement cos the banks are not open yet to get the statement.
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by SimpleBea(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2016
It is going to end soon.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by rottennaija(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2016
onlyhandsome202:

Have you checked your account? Through atm?
Do not wait for alert, some don't come. I once paid someone, waited for her to confirm, she didn't. I texted her, she said she didn't see alert, I asked her not to wait for alert, but should go and check on atm and she did.
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by onlyhandsome202: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2016
rottennaija:

Have you checked your account? Through atm?
Do not wait for alert, some don't come. I once paid someone, waited for her to confirm, she didn't. I texted her, she said she didn't see alert, I asked her not to wait for alert, but should go and check on atm and she did.

pls refer to the snapshot, my name is different from what he showed or attached above. my GH is 45k n he puts 50k. so d issue of alert does not arise since the name and account number is not mine.
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by Jethrolite(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
onlyhandsome202:
What the hell is wrong with you, why are you spamming, is there anything you are trying to achieve? Go and call your guider or write to support and stop being foolish.
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by Slikbae: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2016
This Topic is wrong!

As for now, I haven't heard of any fraud about MMM. My siblings are doing it and it pays all the time. The person that was meant to provide help for you defrauded, not MMM and if reported he will be blocked for life.

Stop misleading people with false captions.

1 Like

Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by rottennaija(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2016
onlyhandsome202:

pls refer to the snapshot, my name is different from what he showed or attached above. my GH is 45k n he puts 50k. so d issue of alert does not arise since the name and account number is not mine.

Ok
Your snapshot doesn't provide enough information to back your claim neither did your explanation. So, I responded based on what you said. Also, you haven't said you have gone to the bank to confirm

But it's also possible that he may have uploaded the wrong proof of payment. He could have paid the correct amount but uploaded a wrong proof of payment. Possibly, the 45k was for another person.

It has happened before to me. Someone paid the correct amount but uploaded a wrong pop.

So, I still think you should check you bank first, possibly through atm to confirm
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2016
[size=15pt]The poor boy lacks maturity to handle money matters[/size]
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by petsam11(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls guys! I opened my own MMM account last week 30th but ever since, my macro has just increased only once...to like about half of what I am supposed to receive extra. But it hasn't increased ever since again. Although I haven't been matched yet... But pls, what could be the problem for it not to have increased since then?
Thanks in anticipation of your wonderful answers!
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by petsam11(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
MMMHELPS:
[size=15pt]The poor boy lacks maturity to handle money matters[/size]

Hello bro! Pls, don't reply him that way...Nobody is a genius in everything...in one way or the other every man is naive in a particular thing... Please, help him by giving him a helpful answer. He opened this topic here on Nairaland because he knows that he will Get Help here... So Pls, help him so as to really believe that MMM really helps going by you moniker "MMMHELPS"... Lol!!!
Sonsogo/Thanks in Advance!!!
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by Donald1111: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
petsam11:
Pls guys! I opened my own MMM account last week 30th but ever since, my macro has just increased only once...to like about half of what I am supposed to receive extra. But it hasn't increased ever since again. Although I haven't been matched yet... But pls, what could be the problem for it not to have increased since then?
Thanks in anticipation of your wonderful answers!

There is no problem.. You will see more of the changes when you pay
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by petsam11(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
OK! Thanks!
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by wolexbrain: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
hi all
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by onlyhandsome202: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
thanks to all who contributed and doz who lacks words to address challenges una try. have attached my bank statement n uploaded to support but no reply yet. hope am not at d disadvantage side?
Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 09, 2016
onlyhandsome202:
thanks to all who contributed and doz who lacks words to address challenges una try. have attached my bank statement n uploaded to support but no reply yet. hope am not at d disadvantage side?
no u re not.... There are other issues that are currently on queue that need to be resolved before urs. Just b patient

2 Likes

Re: MMM Fraud Please Help!!!! by deltateam: 5:27am On May 15, 2019
Slikbae:
This Topic is wrong!

As for now, I haven't heard of any fraud about MMM. My siblings are doing it and it pays all the time. The person that was meant to provide help for you defrauded, not MMM and if reported he will be blocked for life.

Stop misleading people with false captions.

How market?

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Strike In Ilorin Killing A Rival Cult Member / Wife Of UAE Sheikh Runs Away From Country With $40 Million / Slay Queen Stab To Death After Dancing Naira Marley Song Puta (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.