Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? (7480 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by anddrewz: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
Women can be very funny atimes: Imagine I had a little misunderstanding with my wife and she won't let me touch her. Now I am in a fix, I feel like having s*x, should I force her and do it or go out and satisfy myself with another woman? Please I need your honest opinion.
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by finemocha(f): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
neither, make up with ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
NEVER force anyone to do anything against their wish.
If you force a woman to have sex with you, it means you raped her and that can send you to jail.
Make up and be apologetic . . . the made up sex is the best, nothing compared to it.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by posakosa(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2009
finemocha:

neither, make up with your wife.

where in the Bronx are you ?
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by posakosa(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
anddrewz:

Women can be very funny atimes: Imagine I had a little misunderstanding with my wife and she won't let me touch her. Now I am in a fix, I feel like having s*x, should I force her and do it or go out and satisfy myself with another woman? Please I need your honest opinion.

Apologize, buy her flowers, give her a massage, cook for her, Bleep her then go back to fighting. You have to know how to get what you want. DO NOT RAPE HER. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by coolier(f): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2009
Settle your differences.
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by MrCrackles(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
coolier:

Settle your differences.
GBAM!
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by blackspade(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
You fear god, but you are willing to commit adultery or rape your wife? undecided
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Sissy3(f): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
i wonder why your wife is using sex as a defense mechanism?

forcing her or committing adultery solves nothing, it makes it worse. try and find ways to make amend with her
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Outstrip(f): 3:42am On Oct 31, 2009
Exactly how long have you been fighting that you are talking adultery. I think you simply want to have sex with someone else
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:46am On Oct 31, 2009
Outstrip:

Exactly how long have you been fighting that you are talking adultery. I think you simply want to have sex with someone else

I think you right, so are you available lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*ogidiboy runs away* ZZzzzmmmmm
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Fhemmmy: 3:54am On Oct 31, 2009
Outstrip:

i dont think that is a fair conclusion, if he really wanted to bone another woman, he cld have done it without asking the question.
The guy has the certificate to do it with the wife whenever he wants and the wife decided to lock the shop . . . .haba, that aint fair.
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Outstrip(f): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2009
ogidiboy I will soon turn you to agidi
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Outstrip(f): 5:16am On Oct 31, 2009
Fhemmmy:

i dont think that is a fair conclusion, if he really wanted to bone another woman, he cld have done it without asking the question.
The guy has the certificate to do it with the wife whenever he wants and the wife decided to lock the shop . . . .haba, that aint fair.

A fight to me means they just had a quarrell. It does not seem to be a long period of time. So how could he already be so Hot that he cannot contain himself. He is already messing with someone or talking to her and wants an excuse to go ahead and do it
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:17am On Oct 31, 2009
Outstrip:

ogidiboy I will soon turn you to agidi

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2009
Outstrip:

A fight to me means they just had a quarrell. It does not seem to be a long period of time. So how could he already be so Hot that he cannot contain himself. He is already messing with someone or talking to her and wants an excuse to go ahead and do it

I dont know about the Nigerian ladies.
I have noticed that babes in the western world, when they are angry and upset with their men, that is when they will wear their hottest skimpy "take me and chop me now" kinda dress or the Lingerie they will have on to go to bed, and no matter how bad the fight is, that is when the man wanna do the good thing to her.
Here is what i think, i think a woman shd never use sex as punishment for the husband, i think it is totally wrong, even if the fight was only one day, still do your duty as a wife, which includes, give him a good and hot sex, this goes for the men too, he still have to do his duty as a husband.
No matter how bad the fight was, feed your man in the kicthen and in da bedroom, and as well, the man has to feed the woman via his pocket and his heart.
Besides, whatever happens to "never go to bed angry"?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Outstrip(f): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2009
I agree with you. That is just blackmail in my opinion. Still every situation is different
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Fiona0007: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Here is what i think, i think a woman shd never use sex as punishment for the husband, i think it is totally wrong, even if the fight was only one day, still do your duty as a wife, which includes, give him a good and hot sex, this goes for the men too, he still have to do his duty as a husband.
No matter how bad the fight was, feed your man in the kicthen and in da bedroom, and as well, the man has to feed the woman via his pocket and his heart.
Besides, whatever happens to "never go to bed angry"?
So wife must be always ready for this whenever her husband wants it- and her feelings don't count!? undecided
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Fhemmmy: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2009
Fiona0007:

So wife must be always ready for this whenever her husband wants it- and her feelings don't count!? undecided

the feeling counts, however, it is important for a man and a woman to be able to settle their differences as easy and fast as possible.
It is a terrible thing for a woman and man to go to bed with anger in them, . . . . . common, how can ur wife sleeps besides you and u guys go to bed with anger and strife, i think that is dangerous.
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by amebono1: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2009
Why do women use this sex of a thingy to punish them men? undecided

Common if you and your partner had a little disagreement, have SEX with him, but when the case is settled MAKE LOVE TO HIM

Insecure childish women sha undecided
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
!amebo no1:

Why do women use this sex of a thingy to punish them men? undecided

Common if you and your partner had a little disagreement, have SEX with him, but when the case is settled MAKE LOVE TO HIM

Insecure childish women sha undecided

GBAMMmmmm
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Seun(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2009
It's possible the case is not settled. Anyway, the man doesn't seem so mature to me.
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
hello mr vaseline lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
oyb:

hello mr vaseline lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Which one be that one again oh
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by N101: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
I don't think some of you get it - while a woman can withold sex for some little thing, some things are such that she doesn't only close shop to the man but her heart as well. 

I'm curious as to what it was he did.  He may think it's nothing, it may be something he's repeatedly done, it may be something he said that hurt her, but whatever it is he needs to identify and address the problem.  Running elsewhere won't help - if things are that bad, Mr Vaseline is his friend  lipsrsealed

An adulterous relationship is fuel to the fire and too much drama.  Could end up banging a bunny boiler.
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by lannre(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
and where else should a couple end their misunderstanding,if not on bed, sooner the style will not be valuable again when the husband have an alternative.talk to her and let her know the danger of her action. sex starve is not the best.
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by muffins(f): 1:18am On Nov 03, 2009
Seun:

It's possible the case is not settled.  Anyway, the man doesn't seem so mature to me.

Please unban me seun, you're the best!!! grin grin
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by MrCrackles(m): 1:18am On Nov 03, 2009
muffins:

Please unban me seun, you're the best!!! grin grin
grin
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by beingme(f): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
come on man wat re u saying?

make things work btw u two and u will feel the difference. make up and not break-up please she is ur wife and need that pampering
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Ivbade: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
Please make up with her. By now should know how to settle it with her and enjoy love making with her after wards.
Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by plappville(f): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2011
None of the above, simply becos your wife refused u sex once does not mean u should force her.
Mind u, a bitter mind no dey born better pikin ooo. I am sure she might ve refused because of your way of approach.

U think she has no right to refused u becos it's sex? When a woman is not happy why would she have intimacy just to plz the man?
If u ve played a good role, after disputing with your wife, she will nt refused u after all requesting for sex shouldn't be the first step to take.
Why not buy her a flower or a reconsilation card, when her mind is down then u play with her the love making will flow at once,

Most men don't know how to win their wife in situation like This, they want and the woman said no, they will not even try to add technics to make the wife smile back, all they do is by force becos she is my wife.

I think that is nonsence and a non romantic way to settle with a wife. Imagine u coming to ask NL if u can commit adultery!!! Chiiiiiii, some men no get shame for eye at all. !!!:>> go ahead and commit, I can see that u really love your wife.

1 Like

Re: Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? by Wumine(f): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2011
Cook her favourite meal for her, send her a 'i love you just cos today is tuesday' card, buy her an insanely expensive perfume, do whatever you can to win her back as am sure you know what she likes BUT PLEASE DON'T COMMIT ADULTERY or FORCE HER. It might take you a long time to forgive yourself for these if u've truly got a concience which i think u've got.

After u reconcile, in a lighter mood u can talk things through with her telling her why she shouldnt use sex as a weapon to fight you so that you wont be forced to go astray as some men would do. And also try to stay away from whatever you did to make her act this way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If A Girl Proposes Marriage To You? / See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) / Moving To Separate Rooms After Many Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.