Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Add More Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Add More Weight (466 Views)

Add More Weight To Become Attractive / This 13 Simple Tips Will Help You Lose More Weight In This New Year. / I Need D Help Of A Nutritionist Or Anybody On How A Lady Can Gain More Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Add More Weight by rabs(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
please house I need drugs to make me add more weight am too skinny. Am 40 years old now but not comfortable with my skinny stature
Re: Add More Weight by writers100(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eat more and work less. Eat four times in a day and only once in the night, while reducing strenous physical labours. You don't really need drugs to get fat, except drugs that make you eat and sleep more. This is what worked for me.
Re: Add More Weight by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
You are 40 years old and so there is little that can be done most especially if you eat good foods, do exercises, genetics also has a huge role to play. To me, you don't need to add any weight, love your self the way you are. Please don't indulge in taking drugs, they could mess up your system and make you worse off.

I could have encouraged you start strength-training (weight-lifting) but i don't know about your energy level. But it is never too late to start your journey into beefing up your muscle-mass. I made a vow to gym till the day i drop dead.

(1) (Reply)

Start Each Day Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach – See Benefits / 8 Health Benefits Of Tomatoes / New Ebola Vaccine Gives 100% Protection Against The Disease — WHO Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.