Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Pure Water Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Company (3499 Views)

How To Start A Bottle Water Company Production In Nigeria( Must Read!!!) / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Plz How Much To Start Up A Pure Water Company Plastic Con And Sachet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Water Company by mroluway: 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
I everyone, I'm planing to start a pure water business ( factory distribution) and i don't know how to go about it. i will like those who are into it to give me A to Z information about it. Including what its going to cost.
Re: Pure Water Company by duzz: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2009
We manufacture both:
Pure water production line in Both PET Bottling line with sachet line option starting from 5 ton per our capacity to 100t/h capacity, we also provide both Fruit juice production line, flavored juice production line, Yogurt production line in both cup filling line and in bottle filling line, Flavored milk/protein milk line, carbonated drink production line etc, send email at sales@primatronics.eu for detail information.
Re: Pure Water Company by Fhemmmy: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^ Give your site and average price to the dude.
List your websites too or show some sample machineries and i am sure that will be helpful to the dude and other people.

Poster . .
I know u need a space and that is important to make sure it is a place that is easily accessible, except if you only wanna be into distribution and not pick up from ur factory.
You need a nice and reliable van to deliver to clients.
Need a way to market it and find a way to get people to buy from you.
Need machines that will get the water, put into a tanker, then, take from there, purify it, pour into satchets or into the bottle, machines to seal, machine to label.
You can make human being to pack and arrange at the start and when u have money, get a machine to do that as well.
Make sure it is registered too sha.
I am not into the biz, but that is the little i know about the biz.
I will advice you though, if you have access to states that dont have have enuf water, you could make a good money there, cos lagos seems to be saturated, but then, there is always market for everyone.
Good luck.
Re: Pure Water Company by mroluway: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
I really appreciate. All I'm looking for is the pricing of all the apparatus. Or rough estimate to start with Excluding the Land and motor.
Re: Pure Water Company by tunapa4dem: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
i am baba tee i can give you all information you need about pure water production. if you want to go into the business you can contact me on +2348030765346.
Re: Pure Water Company by Fhemmmy: 2:57am On Nov 04, 2009
tunapa4dem:

i am baba tee i can give you all information you need about pure water production. if you want to go into the business you can contact me on +2348030765346.

if u truly have the information, why not give it to him here on the thread, he created the thread to learn and not to be re-directed . . . i am sure u probably will tell him to for the info when contacted.
Re: Pure Water Company by olorogun1: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
@poster,b4 you can put up or setup a pure water manufacturing company certain things has to be in place 1st.u need a good bore-hole that yield a very good H20(water) cos that wil reduced the cost that goes into treatment then you need a minimum of 4 room appartment.1 as a production room,1 as storage room,1 as changing room for your workers then the last one as office.then the production room must be tiled with white tiles nd also painted with white gloss paint with all neccesary plumbing works.having done all these you need a pure water packaging machine-they are in various categories but i will advice you go for the one that fill-seal and cut this wil reduce your workforce you just need few people say like 3-4 to work for you.then you must have a registered name(bussines name)with the corporate affairs commission and u also need a trademark with all these in place you will then go to NAFDAC for approval.atleast with about 1.5million you can start the bussines.for more information/assitant you can reach me on 08060639740
Re: Pure Water Company by mroluway: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2009
Thanks for the infor, I really appreciate it and i guess this information will surely help anyone who is looking up on how to go about the pure water business , Do u include the Land and the transportation system in the Cost, (1.5M)?
Re: Pure Water Company by ssaisha: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
i am in contact with a pure water company that wants to sell some of its machines and equipment such as automatic packaging machine, reverse osmosis, ozone, vehicles e t c as they are now more into dispenser contact me on 08065956321
Re: Pure Water Company by seuncaxton: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Contact us for any type of bottles 2L, 1.5L, 75cl, 50cl, 35cl etc If you have a Customized mould we can as well blow your bottle . Contact info:Caxton Global Resources LTD No 26 Anuoluwapo Street NTABO bus/stop Ijoko Sango Ota
Phone: 08063887578,07030331415
Email: seuncaxton@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cat 966c, 1972 Model, Front-end Wheel Mounted Loader For Sale! / Transport/haulage Companies Needed By Multinational Company / Home Business Ideas Any Nigerian Who Wants Extra Income Can Do Legitimately!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.