Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash (33383 Views)

Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) / Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train Ahead Clash With Atletico Madrid In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by safarigirl(f): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sunnypa11:

kelechi played on Saturday and he forced Iwobi to travel along with him on Sunday night despite that the latter played on Sunday for Arsenal.

Great Spirit by those young chaps.

I think the weather here in Abuja is not same as Uyo...

Why the choice of Abuja for preparation

Rohr wants to track lateness. He said the Tanzania game in Uyo, some players used lack of a connecting flight to Uyo airport as excuses for coming late to.camp.

So, if they land in Abuja which has an Intl airport, no such excuses will come up. They will all leave for Uyo on Thursday
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Sunnypa11(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
safarigirl:

Rohr wants to track lateness. He said the Tanzania game in Uyo, some players used lack of a connecting flight to Uyo airport as excuses for coming late to.camp.

So, if they land in Abuja which has an Intl airport, no such excuses will come up. They will all leave for Uyo on Thursday

Okay,I knew some of the players quickly branch home...

I heard Toyin Ibitoye saying they will leave for Uyo tomorrow
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by prinsam30: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
abeg make him no try put omeruoa for that match ooooo, just some days ago he scored an embarrassing own goal for his club
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Maxivalue(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
where is victor moses
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by odomanis: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Martins301:
Mikel Slowbie is there. Where is Odemwengie? Isn't that guy better than Slowbie? Where is that No 10 left footed mid fielder that played in Yomi Tela's team? Isn't he better than Slowbie?

Like Mikel or hate him, he is the super eagles'captain and for now,we cant do without him if we seriously need wins.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Innocentchris: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
If una like make una fall ma hand
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Smellymouth: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
If this coach like make he go use calamity Omeruo..

Mahrez and Slamani go use am shine..
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by gentlelyfe(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
check out the latest offer about mmm nigeria, you just cant miss this
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Martins301:
Mikel Slowbie is there. Where is Odemwengie? Isn't that guy better than Slowbie? Where is that No 10 left footed mid fielder that played in Yomi Tela's team? Isn't he better than Slowbie?

Irony of Life: the one u referred to as a ''slowbie'' is worldly recognised than anyone from your generation. Even his death will be memorable than ur living. Slow or fast, with his style of play, he's won the Afcon, he's won the EPL 4x, the FA cup 4x, the Carling Cup 3x, the Champions League 1x, the Europa League 1x.
In ur profession, if any, what have u achieved?
In the society, who knows you?
Now, btwn u & him, who's the ''slowbie?'' because in terms of achievement, his a million times ahead of u.

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Delicious22:
The Eagles will defeat the fenance of Algeria by a single goal. cool

Dat is under 1.5 goals..cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Rajosh(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
joey150:

He is there before Moses.. Shows he left early
If he comes late it's a problem, he came early it's still a problem. Should he kill himself for you.
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by dazzlingd(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Big boys
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by kjhova(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
MY Super Eagles pledge:

I will hail thee come rain
I will hail thee come sunshine
Your zeal to play through pain
& to play out your guts & sweat
Is not lost on us your true fans

I back you to beat the desert foxes
But should the Frenecs somehow win
I will still back you forcefully

Because I am an Eagles supporter
And not a vain glory hunter.
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Cleverman2020: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
THEIR PROBLEM IS DEFENCE. THAT GUY CALLED OMERUO SHOULD BE DROPPED. HE HINDERED OUR AFCON QUALIFIERS AND HE WAS A FLOP IN OUR LAST MATCH. EKONG & BALOGUN ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by niyi123: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
I expect mikel obi to be a bench warmer that day, because of non playing time in chelsea this days

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alisteven:

Irony of Life: the one u referred to as a ''slowbie'' is worldly recognised than anyone from your generation. Even his death will be memorable than ur living. Slow or fast, with his style of play, he's won the Afcon, he's won the EPL 4x, the FA cup 4x, the Carling Cup 3x, the Champions League 1x, the Europa League 1x.
In ur profession, if any, what have u achieved?
In the society, who knows you?
Now, btwn u & him, who's the ''slowbie?'' because in terms of achievement, his a million times ahead of u.

Mugu. Chelsea would have long gone to relegation or even left the EPL if they had 11 players like your slowbie Mikel. I am quite certain that black nigga has his own #cocumber story. Otherwise he wouldn't be playing in our national team.

The way you're following Slowbie's achievements, hope you're paying that much attention to yours? You would be a goddamfool if you are the type that still begs for 100 naira every weekend to go watch Mikel Slowbie play soccer. If my words hurt please go and commit suicide. Bloogybaga

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by rossyc(f): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
They should train well o, make dey no go fall our hand for there.
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Dinocarex(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
What's the problem of NFF. Why are we having our training in Abuja? I was expecting the camp should be in Uyo. At least, they could have used Akwa Township stadium for training.

So, by Wednesday/ Thursday, the lads will travel to Uyo?

Uyo should have been the camp ground.
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Martins301:

Mugu. Chelsea would have long gone to relegation or even left the EPL if they had 11 players like your slowbie Mikel. I am quite certain that black nigga has his own #cocumber story. Otherwise he wouldn't be playing in our national team.

The way you're following Slowbie's achievements, hope you're paying that much attention to yours? You would be a goddamfool if you are the type that still begs for 100 naira every weekend to go watch Mikel Slowbie play soccer. If my words hurt please go and commit suicide. Bloogybaga

Eyah! Sorry, ogah. If you want to watch free matches with refreshment, u're welcome to me abode @ gwarimpa estate.. I commend and acknowledge people's success. Thereby, paving the way for mine. For if u rejoice with others, they'll do so with u..if someone is above me, i accept the fact he is. I don't try to paint them black... &, mind u, i'm not in a war of words with u, i'm only asking u to acknowledge successful people. People who achieved their success from grassroot.. If u follow Mikel's story, you'll know he's worth his success story because he wasn't born with a silver spoon.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Realhommie(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sunnypa11:

Okay,I knew some of the players quickly branch home...

I heard Toyin Ibitoye saying they will leave for Uyo tomorrow
You're right, Toyin Ibitoye made that statement on Channels tv sports this morning... And that 3 players were still being expected that hopefully they'll arrive b4 their first training session at 10am. Sure they've hit camp already.

This match scares me coz the Algerians are a top side with quality players, but i like how our boyz have responded so far, they're eagerly anticipating the game and for the first time in a long while the SE seem to be on the right track.. You can see the seriousness, maturity, unison and high spirit in the team.

Hopefully we'll carry the day. My prediction, 2-1 or 2-0.
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Dexema(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sunnypa11:

What about Musa ?

You're Wicked ooo

Musa looks like a shoeshiner who just swindled a customer of N100
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by barajo1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Am seeing some bros advertising close up. On match day dey go start frown like pregnant woman.
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alisteven:

Eyah! Sorry, ogah. If you want to watch free matches with refreshment, u're welcome to me abode @ gwarimpa estate.. I commend and acknowledge people's success. Thereby, paving the way for mine. For if u rejoice with others, they'll do so with u..if someone is above me, i accept the fact he is. I don't try to paint them black... &, mind u, i'm not in a war of words with u, i'm only asking u to acknowledge successful people. People who achieved their success from grassroot.. If u follow Mikel's story, you'll know he's worth his success story because he wasn't born with a silver spoon.

You're not in a war of words with me yet you quoted a comment I didn't include your name in and started vomiting rubbish..... You know I was born in 2016. So I definitely don't know Slowbie's story. Please enlighten me Mr ITK.

I still stand by my words that that nigga has his own #cucumber story. If he doesn't, he won't be part of our first 11 talkless or wearing captain band. Till he improves, two of you can be suckin each other's brorkos. Nothing concern me.
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by MrFootball(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
joey150:
Since Mikel enter Chelsea reserve team na him be first to come for any Qualifying match.

Chai. Mikel you remember the days you used to do shakara for us. cheesy
hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by emi14: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Martins301:

Odemwengie and Mikel plays on different position in the field of soccer.
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by TheORACLE001(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Musa don lin
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Mujtahida: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alisteven:

Ignore him. Some delight in putting others down.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by Kakamorufu(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
make dem sha no play omeruo. Na my own be that
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by gemale(m): 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
kinggogo:
I xpect anoda win 4 d eagles cuz of our berra head to head record against Algeria
Dude records count 4 nothing in football 2day. Dt was in d past. B4 beating Zambia @ ndola, We had neva won dem on home soil & yet we broke dt record. Who's 2 say Algeria can't do d same 2 us? We wld b very foolish 2 underrate dem. Ds is d strongest Algerian side I've seen 4 sometym. Rmbr dt 2 yrs ago in d world cup, dey lost 2 Germany (world champions) in extra time. Dey r ranked among D top teams in Africa by FIFA far ahead of us. Their wingers gv me d jitters because we currently hv terrible wing backs. Elderson was unsatisfactory against Zambia allowing their 7 2 deliver dangerous crosses dt cld hv led 2 goals if ikeme wasn't spectacular & their strikers wasteful. Hw wld he cope against d pacy, wily Riyadh mahrez (current EPL MVP)? Meanwhile we dnt hv a standing right back. Wilfred ndidi dt played against Zambia was played out of position. He's a midfielder normally. Meanwhile, Islam silmani wld b attacking dt area. Also, I've neva seen ezenwa keep b4 so I'm uncomfortable wt our goalkeeping department.
Re: Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash by saajus: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) / Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.