Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

See Why Education Is The Best Legacy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Why Education Is The Best Legacy (2741 Views)

Itel S15 Gaming Review - Beach Buggy Racing 2, N.O.V.A Legacy . / Where Have All The Legacy Voice Engineers Gone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by Mercury01: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
As an education enthusiast, how I feel about this goes beyond my love for the brand. What triggers the anger in me is people’s nonchalant attitude to what is right, what is wrong, and what is obtainable.

For many people that spell TECNO as techno, I feel very sad that some of them have gone through the four walls of a University. It is not contestable that we must have stumbled on the correct spelling of TECNO at different point in our lives, so in instances where you are unsure of a word, a little research will make you knowledgeable and stand out.

TECNO is a brand that is loved by many Nigerians whether we accept it or not, so our love for the brand begins to show in our understanding of it; hence how we spell the name.

I honestly do not find it funny.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by easrael(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
True
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by assboobies: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
k
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by situationary: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
assboobies:
k
What's wit d k? You people won't learn.
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by situationary: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
I totally agree with you OP
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by situationary: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Funny, but not so funny. We should learn
BustScam:
LMAO. This is just funny.
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by Whizpeter(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
So of all the pressing issues we have in this country, what's bothering you is how people spell techno TECNO undecided

Mtchew! undecided

4 Likes

Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by shiftback: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
OP relax, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Techno is an English word, Tecno isn't.
when you type TECNO your keyboard autocorrect will try to help you and suggest Techno.
I know this cos I've been a victim of autocorrect several times.

1 Like

Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by casttlebarbz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Y i open this thread sef ?...al dis tecno activists on dis section is becoming some else
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by firelady: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
shiftback:
OP relax, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Techno is an English word, Tecno isn't.
when you type TECNO your keyboard autocorrect will try to help you and suggest Techno.
I know this cos I've been a victim of autocorrect several times.

You have a point.
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by firelady: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Whizpeter:
So of all the pressing issues we have in this country, what's bothering you is how people spell techno TECNO undecided

Mtchew! undecided
LMAO.

1 Like

Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
I feel it's as a result of hate. But haters don't last
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by Olasco93: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
TECHNO and TECNO are two different brands. I have seen a phone called Techno, it's an inferior/imitating brand of Tecno mobile, just as we have SAMSANG, NOKLA, SONNY, SAGIM and MOTOROLLA.
Just be wise not to fall a victim yourself Mr. OP
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by Hotdiamond(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
[size=16pt]TEKNO [/size] nko
Re: See Why Education Is The Best Legacy by encryptjay(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Whizpeter:

Mtchew! undecided
Asin, it weakened me; I'd thought that it was a thread meant for education section. Didn't know it was just a Tecno is.
op, if this is your own problem, you no get problem at all.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change The Imei Of My Tecno K9 Please Help / Android Phones Under 20,000 Naira To 30,000 Naira With Massive Battery. / Do You Buy Phones On Aliexpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.