Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Headies Award 2016 Nominees - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies Award 2016 Nominees (33062 Views)

Highlights From Headies Award 2019 - Hilarious Meme Collection / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by zcee: 3:46am On Nov 10, 2016
hoshodie:
Abeg wetin tekno dey sing?
folake gimme luv oo..na woman he sabi sing bout,he wan com win award grin
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2016
kiss These nominations look tough!
... Headies!!! These are my people I listed, abeg no fall my hand for them o;

Ycee,
Simi,
Olamide,
Kiss daniel,
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by Zedoo(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2016
With no bias . Boogey should win in any lyricism contest.
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by Zedoo(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2016
Tecno and Mr eazi go drag...eazi bin blowing fast and furious...but tecno jams Na hit pass... Tecno gats win dat award abeg....and reggae blues should win all its nominated categories...juju dey inside dat song...
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by supersaz66(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Babysho:

Boogey ought to win that lyricist award ohhh. Cos the rest nominees don't even understand Punchlines

Apart from mode9ine and A-q
The rest are trash

1 Like

Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by supersaz66(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
TheAmedu:

You're true to music. Its funny real musicians are not celebrated in 9ja. I won't be surprised if they give Olamide the lyricist award. They say its a non voting award. Let's wait and see.

What a pity that Nigerians don't know even know what "lyricism" is

Olamide and phyno don't even deserve to be nominated in this category
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by wunderkiind(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
ikombe:
Pls where the fck do you live
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by ikombe: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
wunderkiind:

Boogey is Nigeria best rapper
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by Kunlexxxx(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
ikombe:
If Boogey no collect 2 awards for that nomination, i go scatter headies undecided
Lyricist on the roll is his' definitely! It's a non-voting category. And if not that Nigerians like to appreciate noise over quality, he would win the best rap single category, too
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by wunderkiind(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2016
ikombe:
Boogey is Nigeria best rapper

Really?

buhahahahahaha
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by ipledge5: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Go boy kiss...New Era is the album of the year...best album of the decade...kiss dey sing
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by ipledge5: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
ddolaa:
best alternative song-adekunle gold

lyricist on roll-modenine(no matter what)

dis Mr eazi is being overhyped
what if I tell you that I have never listened to any of his song?
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by ikombe: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
wunderkiind:

Really?
buhahahahahaha
I dont argue with people who rarely hears rap.
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by mrLhanray(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Brymo should win atleast one, cos the guy is the true definition of talented nigerian artiste. We should learn to appreciate good-music, we need to broaden our Genres of music. Brymo is damn good
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by wunderkiind(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
ikombe:
I dont argue with people who rarely hears rap.

Wasn't arguing, just that to me the guy isn't really popular... I haven't heard any of his songs. I will go check him out tho..

M.I remains King.
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by ikombe: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2016
wunderkiind:

Wasn't arguing, just that to me the guy isn't really popular... I haven't heard any of his songs. I will go check him out tho..

M.I remains King.
M.I is a lyricist. I am a very big fan of m.i tho. I have always said m.i is the best, after listening to boogey i had to think twice.

Boogey is not popular becos nigerians doesnt listen to pure rap, we love listening to main stream. Is like saying Rick Ross raps better than Logic or Isiah Rashad.

I advice you download .

Boogey - Show you something
Boogey - Sanctum
Boogey - Ask for it Ft. Eclipse
Boogey - Said no Ft. Yvonne
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by Buike8: 12:06am On Nov 13, 2016
Can't stop laughing since I saw the nomination list. It looked like the judges in charge were heavily drunk from drinking several bottles of beer at night, wakingup the next morning from a migraine hangover they decided to compose a nomination list. Its glaring that headies is a joke!!....I believe dat if u are good u dont need any award to tell u dat. As long as u hav d love and acknowledgement of d ppl. U are good to go. How do u expect an award system dat does not knw dat tekno has been in d industry for several years now(something my 7-year old brother knows) to knw d artiste that deserves a nomination/award. Just when headies had started gaining ppl's attention and credibility, they are fvcking up.
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by Buike8: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2016
Must everything tagged "Nigerian" always reek of corruption and politics??
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by yoji: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Can't believe 'left 4 good' by Waje and Patorankin isn't on the list. THAT'S a damn Good song
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by demorazzy: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2016
you dont have sense at all...na you gave am smoke abi..mumu person..beta go and hustle for money b4 you start saying trash from that your smelling mouth
blazetitov:
Hmmmm. Another meltdown in progress.

If Olamide likes, he should not solicit for votes for himself and Adekunle Gold. He should sit down in the studio smoking konk and expecting the flames to go vote for him.

No nomination(s) at all for Don Jazzy and co?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by blazetitov: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2016
demorazzy:
you dont have sense at all...na you gave am smoke abi..mumu person..beta go and hustle for money b4 you start saying trash from that your smelling mouth

Democrazy, When were you released from Yaba left? That must be a mistake. Continue to take your drugs until you get admitted back, okay?
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by jumper524(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2016
iambabaG:
All i want is drama like the last award ceremony: Oga Olamide Vs Daddy Jazzy..

Wizkid has no competition!
Bad gang over who you epp though..
Dat Award Belongs To None Of Them Rather It Belongs To Presido. "she Belongs To Za Orda Rum"
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by joeyreports: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Headies award has come and gone, controversy has once again taken the center stage... I tire for Headies, check out the winners http://www.prestnaija.com/headies-2016-nominees-winners-list/
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by Ikjosh04: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
timoddy:
Lalasticlala...oya come and move my ministry tongue

Good evening bro, I just graduated from university with a 2:1 in chemical engineering currently undergoing my 1yr nysc. I'm looking to pursue my graduate studies immediately after nysc at Ireland, I'm considering changing career path from chemical engineering to cybersecurity. I want to go for a course that will make me well sought over there after graduate studies. Please from my findings i believe you had your graduate studies in Ireland so I'll like you to advise me based on your personal experience on the pros and cons of choosing Ireland for graduate studies. Do you have any regret studying there and are you currently there?

Warm Regards
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by akennynews(m): 4:16am On Mar 30, 2020
[Audio] Sound Sultan Ft. Peruzzi – Ginger
https://akennynews.com.ng/audio-sound-sultan-ft-peruzzi-ginger/

[Audio] Dapo Tuburna Ft. Mayorkun – See Finish
https://akennynews.com.ng/audio-dapo-tuburna-ft-mayorkun-see-finish/
Re: Headies Award 2016 Nominees by timoddy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi bro,

First.. Cyber security is in high demand in Ireland and there are so many jobs available in that industry. One advantage of choosing Ireland is the 2-year graduate visa they give you after completing your studies to get a job. Another advantage is that it's an English-speaking country soo you don't have to learn any new language.

Things are generally expensive especially for someone coming from Nigeria. Once you get a part time job, it becomes easier. Accommodation too is expensive and difficult to find but with time you'll get used to the system.

Ikjosh04:

Good evening bro, I just graduated from university with a 2:1 in chemical engineering currently undergoing my 1yr nysc. I'm looking to pursue my graduate studies immediately after nysc at Ireland, I'm considering changing career path from chemical engineering to cybersecurity. I want to go for a course that will make me well sought over there after graduate studies. Please from my findings i believe you had your graduate studies in Ireland so I'll like you to advise me based on your personal experience on the pros and cons of choosing Ireland for graduate studies. Do you have any regret studying there and are you currently there?

Warm Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry / Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' / Grammy Awards 2019 Winners: The Complete List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.