Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Unizik Incomplete Registration Names. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Incomplete Registration Names. (627 Views)

I Got Admission, But My Tuition is Incomplete. Help!!! / Photos From The Burial Of UNIZIK Graduate Who Died Few Weeks Back / Unizik Students Build A Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Incomplete Registration Names. by donkossy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
what's the way forward?
Re: Unizik Incomplete Registration Names. by donkossy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
I logged in to the Unizik portal today and to the incomplete registration area and to my greatest surprise,tge number of people there are up to half of the number of people that applied for Unizik... what do you guys think that should be done to rectify this issue.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Reduce 180 Cut-off Mark For Admission / [pix] DELSU 5th Batch Admission List (mop-up List) 2016/2017 Released / 10 Smart Steps To Help You Get Over Your Campus Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.