Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,608 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Figth Obesity - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Figth Obesity (863 Views)

Effect Of Obesity On The Skeleton. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Figth Obesity by kolly4luv(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2009
the real calamity that is know increasing is obesity, wat u did think we can do to fight this thing?Any way wat i thought is that we should be avoiding fast food products such as:meet pie, dough-nut, egg roll,
yap i think is a great fight for this thing

Re: How To Figth Obesity by misssexyu(f): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2009
plz i nid hints on less fatty foods, m turning out 2 b fat, wt cld i probably b taken 2 avoid increasing or 2 reduce my weight?
Re: How To Figth Obesity by DisGuy: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2009
misssexy u:

plz i nid hints on less fatty foods, m turning out 2 b fat, wt cld i probably b taken 2 avoid increasing or 2 reduce my weight?

You should cut down on the amount of food you eat
and do some exercise, play some sport, dont assume running around for bus or walking to lectures under the sun is exercise
do something like jogging for 30minutes a day then increase to 1 hour a day three time a week
and target you belly and booty with sit ups and squats wink
Re: How To Figth Obesity by kolly4luv(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
Dis Guy:

You should cut down on the amount of food you eat
and do some exercise, play some sport, dont assume running around for bus or walking to lectures under the sun is exercise
do something like jogging for 30minutes a day then increase to 1 hour a day three time a week
and target you belly and booty with sit ups and squats wink

There are some types of wine that burn fat,maybe or not,try one!
Re: How To Figth Obesity by misssexyu(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Dis guy, tnx 4 d info
@Kolly4luv , wines lyk

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Control 10% Global Fertilizer Market By 2017 / Garri Solidarity Movement (GSM) Of Nairaland / 2015 Trendy Way Of Making Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.