Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music (20911 Views)

Davido Reacts To Tekno Meeting Drake / Watch Video, Dog Dancing To Tekno Pana / Watch Video, Dog Dancing To Tekno Pana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by Ipisi(m): 1:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Watch lovely Old-Man Styled puppet dancing to TeKno's Monica Lover Lover Music (VIDEOS & PHOTOS)

As I was in the Teslism Balogun stadium recently to catch a game. Just right inside the stadium premises I caught up with this dude named Richard and his lovely Old-Man Styled puppet dancing to TeKno's Monica Lover Lover Music.

It was so interesting to watch as passers-by and children can't just help but stop to catch a glimpse of the dancing puppet. Some even started dropping some money for him.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogIg5bKva2w

What a talent!!!

2 Likes

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by noetic5: 4:57am On Nov 09, 2016
You can download it here to your device (5mb) http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/11/old-man-styled-puppet-dancing-to-teknos.html

He's such a talent!!!

2 Likes

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by noetic5: 4:57am On Nov 09, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by Iny3(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Seems that thing has a BIG cassava

4 Likes

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by Category1: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
I love how alhaji tekno developed his own sound... Before he was is singing rubbish like all those, "anything" and some couple other songs. But after he sang duro, he was like "so this is how music should sound like hmmm"....now go to YouTube he's having a whole lot of views in his videos... But he needs to work on his lyrics tho.
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
I no accept this result because the man of God Prophet TB Joshua saw prophecy that a woman will emerge as US president. Am on my way to Synagogue to get the final result. What the man of God said must come to pass, if na rigging we go rig am to achieve this prophecy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by Captain001(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol.
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by marquay: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
very ugly puppet grin grin grin grin
but it can dance sha

4 Likes

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by Zikdik(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm impressed.
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by blazetitov: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one. The hustling is real.

1 Like

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by kingobozy: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
See watin reccession dey cause?
People have started discovering their hidden talents.
Tumbs up BABU grin grin
This reminds me of an old time movie titled " Grandmaster Puppeteers "
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by freshness2020: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
CREATIVITY
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by AreaFada2: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nice.
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by TIAMIYU007(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by ibroh22(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
ok
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by wellmax(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lovely.

In other news, check out what Nigerian food your boyfriend would be
https://www.nairaland.com/3455397/what-nigerian-food-boyfriend
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by lolawilliams(f): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hahahahahaha. I love this
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by kingcomet(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
cool
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by okowande(f): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na now we wan show those oyibo say we get sense too. Weldone man.
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by Yewandequeen(f): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wow
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by Umetrum: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hahahahaha this is lovely
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by recievesense: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Not funny
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol grin

Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by olutosfem(f): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
It's called baba iyabo do something back then grin grin
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by amuijiji: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
See as the puppet trouser be like mynd.44 last year xmas trouser...
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by ajalawole(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
When money no dey, wetin man go do
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by johnstar(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmm ok
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Its not even interesting! the guy is boring and that puppet is not looking alive.
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by emerged01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Category1:
I love how alhaji tekno developed his own sound... Before he was is singing rubbish like all those, "anything" and some couple other songs. But after he sang duro, he was like "so this is how music should sound like hmmm"....now go to YouTube he's having a whole lot of views in his videos... But he needs to work on his lyrics tho.
Good observation. The guy is good but lyrically he is poor.
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by alaskido(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nnew:
I no accept this result because the man of God Prophet TB Joshua saw prophecy that a woman will emerge as US president. Am on my way to Synagogue to get the final result. What the man of God said must come to pass, if na rigging we go rig am to achieve this prophecy.

grin grin grin
Re: Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music by alaskido(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari is a magician and miracle worker. Under his regime and recession boys dey discover their talent cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Ft Dbanj - Sugar Rush (official Video) / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.