Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ditto!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ditto!!! (2898 Views)

From 70k To 300k Job / Ict/computer Teacher Required / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ditto!!! by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by trino: 2:00am On Nov 09, 2016
I wouldnt mind if you get me an info for an opening for maths or physics. thanks
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 09, 2016
trino:
I wouldnt mind if you get me an info for an opening for maths or physics. thanks
would keep you posted bro
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 09, 2016
[size=14pt]Ladies beware!! This is likely a scam. Once you get there, your passport will be taken and you will be forced to service men. [/size]

12 Likes

Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2016
FortuneTeller:
Ladies beware!! This is likely a scam. Once you get there, your passport will be taken and you will be forced to service men.
Edited!!!
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by littlewonders: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Nice pay. Oya Nigeria forming accent come and apply o...
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Kiwi

1 Like

Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Kiwi

1 Like

Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2016
hilaomo:
shut up you fool!...just hope you don't send me your CV why you try distracting others from applying.

You owe no one an explanation, bro. The harsh words were uncalled for, really. Just keep up the good work by sharing life-changing info such as this! God bless.

1 Like

Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Liberace:

You owe no one an explanation, bro. The harsh words were uncalled for, really. Just keep up the good work by sharing life-changing info such as this! God bless.
kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by littlewonders: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2016
hilaomo:
forming accent ke...if you no qualify to teach no just apply,because you gats prove say black too Na expat!

You know wetin 1 baboon from S.A tell me when I land
How come you made it here as an expat!I look the clown straight into her eyes,tell her say thunder fire you!One month after ,the American expat recruited along myself for the English teaching position(her own pay Na like 900k a month) resign say she done tire.

Say she don tire, I trust my Naija peeps dem go catch the job hold, sitdon until am wells.

But the one funny thing; most Nigerians who are good have phobia for traveling.

Like me now I fit clean the screen of airplane on motion but dey fear to travel.

1 Like

Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2016
littlewonders:

Say she don tire, I trust my Naija peeps dem go catch the job hold, sitdon until am wells.

But the one funny thing; most Nigerians who are good have phobia for traveling.

Like me now I fit clean the screen of airplane on motion but dey fear to travel.
kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by Thermodynamics(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2016
I have a sister who is currently teaching English language here in a Nigerian government school in Delta State. She has been teaching for about 7 years now. This is something she would be interested in, reply me if you want to get across to her. Reply me here on Nairaland, I can't login to my mail. Tnks.
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by youngestmilly: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
I can teach English but am not a female
Re: Ditto!!! by Anoti1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
FortuneTeller:
[size=14pt]Ladies beware!! This is likely a scam. Once you get there, your passport will be taken and you will be forced to service men. [/size]

Datz if u go reach der self. Na inside one hotel room for Ikeja dem go conduct d interview. Sexual predators everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ditto!!! by osolee(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
hilaomo:
I currently work in one of the bilingual schools in the middle East(Oman to be precise)as mathematics teacher .I was instructed by my boss to recruit a female(due to the age range of our students),who possesses an education certificate in English language,as well as a good accent and atleast 2years experience in teaching.
with hidden fess? grin grin
Re: Ditto!!! by Teehp(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
hilaomo:
I currently work in one of the bilingual schools in the middle East(Oman to be precise)as mathematics teacher .I was instructed by my boss to recruit a female(due to the age range of our students),who possesses an education certificate in English language,as well as a good accent and atleast 2years experience in teaching.
Hi please I'm interested, I'm a graduate of English, 2nd class upper with teaching experience. I'm also female. Please you can reach me on ajayitoyosi20@yahoo.com
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
osolee:

with hidden fess? grin grin
kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Teehp:
Hi please I'm interested, I'm a graduate of English, 2nd class upper with teaching experience. I'm also female. Please you can reach me on ajayitoyosi20@yahoo.com
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Anoti1:

Datz if u go reach der self. Na inside one hotel room for Ikeja dem go conduct d interview. Sexual predators everywhere
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
youngestmilly:
I can teach English but am not a female
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by MilesLamar(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kiwi
Re: Ditto!!! by youngestmilly: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
hilaomo:
you could forward yours hopefully for next academic year,but the fact is, keep believing it's possible!Processed my offer for atleast 6 months and yes bro,God saw me through!
ok bro please wat qualifications do I need? Middle East country? Where exactly? Pls
Re: Ditto!!! by Naijadr: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thanks so much for posting this.
I just forwarded my sister's cover letter and CV. She has extensive experience as an English teacher and an ESL teacher and has worked for several UN agencies' education projects. She has also spent a year in the US, and speaks English in a manner that is easily understood by the West.

She can conduct a phone interview to demonstrate her fluency. Anyone can have someone record an audio sample, so the best way I believe is through an actual interview.

Thanks again for posting.
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Naijadr:
Thanks so much for posting this.
I just forwarded my sister's cover letter and CV. She has extensive experience as an English teacher and an ESL teacher and has worked for several UN agencies' education projects. She has also spent a year in the US, and speaks English in a manner that is easily understood by the West.

She can conduct a phone interview to demonstrate her fluency. Anyone can have someone record an audio sample, so the best way I believe is through an actual interview.

Thanks again for posting.
kiw
Re: Ditto!!! by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 10, 2016
youngestmilly:
ok bro please wat qualifications do I need? Middle East country? Where exactly? Pls
kiwi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raeanna Nigeria Limited Nationwide Recruitments / Wapic Insurance / Nddc Technical Aid Corps (ntac)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.