Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To Increase Google Adsense CPC: Cost Per Click For Youtube And Website 2016 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Increase Google Adsense CPC: Cost Per Click For Youtube And Website 2016 (1267 Views)

The Ultimate Showdown: iOS Apple vs. Android OS in 2024 / Come Let Me Create Admob High Cpc App For You For A Token / New Private Spamming Tutorials 2016 + Tools + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Google Adsense CPC: Cost Per Click For Youtube And Website 2016 by tycoon101(m): 4:50am On Nov 09, 2016
How To Increase google Adsense CPC/ Cost Per Click for Youtube and Website 2016

This tutorial will cover for both youtube and Website ads

Before i begin, You need to have a verified google adsense account for youtube or website but for this video i will be using a Youtube verified account

Incase you want to sign up visit www.google.com/adsense

The purpose of the tutorial is to help you earn more from your adsense account has majority of ads on google adsense pays low amount for CPC

I have more than 40 high paying CPC ads company i will verify some for you in this video lets begin…..

Click on Allow and Block

You can see there are over 2000 advertiser that i will show you how much they pay per click with a website i use

The website we are using is www.keywordspy.com

High payinc CPC : http:///1fTlxA

1 0.5

2 0.5

3 0.5

4 0.5

5 0.5

virtually you can’t earn more if you know this high paying CPC

1 2.90

2 1.45

3 1.16

4 1.29

5 0. 47

6 1.04

7 2.84

8 1.28

9 0.86

10 1.26

next is how to block the low paying CPC in the first place all will be enabled you need to block all

you can see all is block and non is highlighted so lets highlight the high paying CPC

You can continue until you finish

Pls like and Share if you find the tutorial helpful also subscribe for more awesome tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aODpOU-92o

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Cheap Website Hosting Company (with Rails Support) / I Can Design Your Website ** Already Made Ponzi Site Available For Sale Too. / Make Use Of Our Free Templates To Develop Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.