Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,244 members, 7,839,293 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' (7610 Views)

Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics / Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Metroescobar: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided

So now make we begin call am PRICKNO?

Abeg the nigga should improve on his song writing.....he writes too much crap but his beats are solid!
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Amabeast: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Famouson:
I WILL SHOW YOU PEOPLE MY OWN BIG CASSAVA IF I CAN GET 200LIKES FIRST.. AFTER THE 200LIKES QUOTE ME
tongue oya take am

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by iykedare(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Phranex:

I don't care if its him or not. .

But everyday.. Ladies prove they have fish brains..

U never hear of lateral inversion

larrey has fish brain. na only d!c,k size she sabi.
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Larrey(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
iykedare:

larrey has fish brain. na only d!c,k size she sabi.
like ur sisters,wife or girlfrnd abi?I don't blame u,its becos u lack good home training,charity begins @ home
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by saniboy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
D 1 in d swimming pool is techno but d 1 with d "big cassava" isn't techno...d main tatoo is on d right hand while d other 1 is on d left hand...check it out nw
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Mizabey(f): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Stories of cassava and cucumber everywhere, hmm aye is abt to pareee

(1) (2) (Reply)

BO.OTY CALLS: Meet Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Bo.oty In Africa / Meet The Most Beautiful Teen Actress, Adaeze Onuigbo(pics) / Beauty Of Transsexuals( Male To Female Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.