Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. (795 Views)

Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by amanikondo: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2016
I hope you all can demand for the refund of your tithes and offerings. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by jonbellion(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Hehe
Democrats be like grin

Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by hopefulLandlord: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2016
amanikondo:
I hope you all can demand for the refund of your tithes and offerings. grin grin grin grin

they'll find a pathetic explanation for this and their sheepish followers would swallow the lie hook line and sinker

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by bennyann: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2016
What if she eventually wins, who should we pity then?
Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by jonbellion(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2016
bennyann:
What if she eventually wins, who should we pity then?
she can't win
You need 270 electoral votes to win the white house
Trump has 268 right now
Hilary is still on 215
She has made a call to trump congratulating him

Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by superior1: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2016
We can atleast safely conclude without fear of antagonism that TB Joshua is a very fake prophet

http://punchng.com/us-election-t-b-joshua-predicts-win-hillary-clinton/

2 Likes

Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by LiberaDeus: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2016
The world will never be in short supply of fools.

I can bet you that TB Joshua will have more followers and church members in 3 years time.

The man who loves his chains can never be free.

1 Like

Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by jonbellion(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2016
It is official now
Like really official
Donald trump has won
Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by amanikondo: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2016
I don't know what the atmosphere will be like in Synagogue on Sunday when the holiness predicted nonsense. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by NPComplete: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2016
Let's not just focus on TB Joshua. Also remember Suleiman too. That one is d biggest conman among them
Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by bennyann: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2016
jonbellion:
she can't win
You need 270 electoral votes to win the white house
Trump has 268 right now
Hilary is still on 215
She has made a call to trump congratulating him

Great job. You turned out to be perfectly correct.
Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by hahn(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2016
And some mugus will still go and pay offering at his church on Sunday undecided

1 Like

Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by mustymatic(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2016
The man of god right now

Re: I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. by mustymatic(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2016
The man of god, they say
Is this one fake ot not? Oya tell us now o
Lol grin
Christianity=business

(1) (Reply)

Healing Testimonies From Fr Mbaka's End Of The Year Adoration Program / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sat. 07/01/2017) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.