Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,031 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area (5384 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Client At Owerri, Imo State / A Roofing Project At Mowe Behind Redemption Camp / A Roofing Project At Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2016
This a hostel project own by a narialander who is base abroad, l was contacted directly by the owner and agreement was reach culminated in starting work proper
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2016
The hostel building

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Woodwork

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2016
More pics on woodwork

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Completing the woodwork

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2016
The Aluminum will be source from Lagos

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2016
At the factory at inyana apaja,lagos

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by folmus: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
What's the name of this aluminium? Thank. I will appreciate if you can give an idea of the price.
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by folmus: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
What's the name of this aluminium? Thank. I will appreciate if you can give an
princejones:
At the factory at inyana apaja,lagos
idea of the price.
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2016
folmus:
What's the name of this aluminium? Thank. I will appreciate if you can give an idea of the price.
Imported coil,are you asking per square meter

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Doing what we love doing

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2016
More pics

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by folmus: 5:03am On Nov 19, 2016
princejones:
Imported coil,are you asking per square meter

I meant the manufacturer in Iyanapaja + the type of alumunium, Long span?. Yes, per square meter.
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
folmus:

I meant the manufacturer in Iyanapaja + the type of alumunium, Long span?. Yes, per square meter.
the price was 1650 per sqm as of the time of purchase which might have change in the cause of time,thank you
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Call us today for your roofing work

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
God bless us all
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2017
“Success is focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve.”

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2017
“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”God is my strength
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2017
“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
“They can't hurt you unless you let them.”

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
"If you want to get ahead be a bridge instead of a wall,if you are helpful to people,God will bless you and you will be happy and people will be kind to you"
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
"There is one task everyone must face,it is a distracting word called criticism.Whether you like it or not,people must criticise whatever you are doing.Some will criticise you constructively to bring out the best in you.some will criticise you out of envy and jealousy, some will criticise you to destabilize and frustrate you,but don't be afraid of criticism because it can help you to improve, especially the constructive ones.happy weekend to you all"
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”christ has paid it all,he is risen
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Make your inquiries here on 08037156958

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2017
“If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.”

1 Like

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
May God bless you night,and always remember us for your roofing project, 08037156958
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2017
Site at isu- nwangele in lmo state,thank you Lord for the connection

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude
toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather
than allowing it to master you.”

1 Like

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by kunlexy1759(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sir, What is ur quotation 4 2-bedroom flat of 27ft by 37ft.
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
kunlexy1759:
Sir, What is ur quotation 4 2-bedroom flat of 27ft by 37ft.
quotation for what?, woodwork or aluminum sheets quote and try and send me the building plans or the block work pics to determine gutters and so many other factors determine quote. Please call my line or you drop a message on my what's up line
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
Call now for your roofing project
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
“Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making changes.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Palm Beach Estate Lekki I / Pics Of 30 Rooms Ensuite Functioning Hostel Behind Delta State University / Be A Proud Landlord Now At Ocean Breeze Estate Lekki Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.