Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine (813 Views)

Beyond Regrets: A Poem Written By Michael Livingstone / For He Could Not Die” A Short Story By Michael Inioluwa Oladele / Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Kybee21(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2016
[/color]this short story belong to MICHAEL LUXGUY AUGUSTINE. THE CEO OF LAUGHING KIDNEY, WELL KNOWN FACEBOOK PAGE
posting or editing of this story without a written consent of the original owner Michael Luxguy Augustine would be considered as a criminal act.....be warned[color=#990000]this short story belong to MICHAEL LUXGUY AUGUSTINE. THE CEO OF LAUGHING KIDNEY, WELL KNOWN FACEBOOK PAGE
posting or editing of this story without a written consent of the original owner Michael Luxguy Augustine would be considered as a criminal act.....be warned
this short story belong to MICHAEL LUXGUY AUGUSTINE. THE CEO OF LAUGHING KIDNEY, WELL KNOWN FACEBOOK PAGE
posting or editing of this story without a written consent of the original owner Michael Luxguy Augustine would be considered as a criminal act.....be warned
Re: Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2016
DEAD ALIVE
Episode 1
Story by Michael Luxguy Augustine
I was on the floor watching them take turn in enjoying my beautiful wife.it was dark all over in the parlour and it was eactly 1am sharp.no neighbour lived very close to us so it would be hard hearing our earlier shouts for help.i had tried all i could to fight back and save my wife but the arm robbers overpowered me,they were 5 in number.i was tied both hands and leg and was made to seat up and watch them rape my wife mercilessly,i couldnt shout because my mouth was blocked with a black piece of cloth.only the torch one of the robbers held gave light as he pointed it on my wife.my sight was blurry due to the earlier beating i had received while trying to fight back,my strength gone,even my body was helplessly weak if not for my soul that gave it life to hope on.my wife was crying and pleading at the early stage of the rape but they paid deaf ear to her,now she had gone silent,as silent as a dead being.only her body moves up and down as the bad guys go in and out of her.her legs were wide open and she was bleeding but yet no word from her,even her eyes were closed which made me began to wonder if she was still alive or dead.i think i found my strength again so i began to fight hard to loose myself and fight to save my wife but i couldnt,it was too tight and i needed an extra hand to loose it off.i managed to force out words from the cloth covering my mouth
Me: (crying)please stop,please she would die if u dont stop please
Arm Robbers:hahaha
1st Robber:u see all u have been enjoying alone.ur wife is too sweet
2nd Robber:lets go now,we all had had a feel of this woman already so lets go
3rd Robber:keep shut u idiot,if i stay here all day and night with just this woman do u think that i would be bother,just take a good look at her,she is beautiful in and out
4th Robber:as the man no get money make we enjoy him wife nah
3rd Robber:no mind the yeyeh man,him no get money but e marry fine woman
5th Robber:make we dey go.i no sure say the woman mah still dey alive.make we just dey go....i seat walked to the body of my lifeless wife,i tried to touch her but my hands were tied,i tried to call out her name but no words came out of my mouth,only funny sounds.the robbers just stood round us with the torch still pointing at my wife,at that moment i couldnt tell if she's alive or dead.finally i loosed my hands and jumped at one of the robbers with my tied legs,we both fell to the floor as i quickly loosed my mouth then i went for his left ear and bite/pulled the whole of it off,he shouted as blood gush out like a running tape,i roared like the lion himself,i had gone wide,the others rush to pull me off the one on the floor and fortunately for me my hand touched something like a heavy stick,i got hold of it and lifted it up and hit one of them on the head and watched him fall,then the other used his gun to hit me at the back of my head,i fell and past out immediately.
To be cont'
Re: Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2016
DEAD ALIVE
Episode 2
I wasnt seeing clearly but i was seeing a figure standing close to me,i was also hearing voices.i fought hard till i finally was able to open my eyes fully,i was shocked where i found myself,i turned my head around and saw a nurse standing by the door.i was actually lying on a bed and the figure standing by me is a doctor
Doctor: oh God be praise
Nurse: doctor he made it
Doctor:yes he did....he used his right hand to open wide my left and right eyes and peep into them like someone seeing the future through me after that he used same hand to observe my temperature,i just stared at him so confused
Doctor: mr John E Ekem how are u feeling now?
Me: doctor where are my *i asked him ignoring his own question*
Doctor:just relax and take a rest,u are at immaculate hospital
Me: doctor doing what,where is my wife,pls tell me that those robbers where caught.*i asked all at once*
Doctor:calm down,ur wife is fine and i dont know anything about the robbers whereabout
Me: *forcing myself to get up but couldn't though i wasnt feeling any pain* i want to see my wife,where is she and how long have i been here? *i bombered him with more questions*
Doctor: *trying to make sure i dont get up* calm down,u were brought here by neighbours six days ago without life,i confirmed u dead but when u were being taking to the mortuary ur right finger shaked so there brought u back here but since then u didnt shake again nor breath,i was about asking them to take u back to the mortuary when u started moving ur eyes,then i noticed ur eyes trying to open.
Me: doctor,have been here for the past six days?
Doctor:yes
Me:u said i died?
Doctor: i dont know but ur God lives
Me: doctor my wife?
Doctor: *put both hands on his waist then shaked his head* am afraid we might loose her soon if we don't act fast.she lost lot of blood due to the rape and has a tear in her vagina,she needs immediate attention.a good samaritan who claimed to be a close relative doneted her blood and paid some fee for treatment but am afraid the blood she doneted isnt enough including the bill she paid
Me: pls doctor who is this samaritan
Doctor:am sorry she doesnt want her identity revealed.u see ur wife needs to be operated on and she needs blood transfusion
Me: *stood and sat on the bed* doctor has anyone else come for us?
Doctor: no,dont u ve family members?
Me:it a long story pls let me go and look for money
Doctor:relax first,u are nt fully recovered
Me: *i ignored him and pulled off the drip from my hand* pls dnt stop me because if my wife dies u wld go with her......he just stood watching me,i stood up and walked to the exit as the nurse gave way.
Me: pls take me to my wife,i want to see her first
Doctor:nurse take him to ward 15 where his wife is
Nurse: ok......she walked off and i followed her.we got there,i saw my wife lying down,other patients were there too,like 3 of them,i walked slowly to her,her eyes were wide open but she didnt move,though she was breathing,a drip was fixed on her.i took her hand and sat beside her,tears dropped from my eyes,i slowly kissed her hand wishing i was kissing her pains away,then the doctor walks in
Me: doctor how long has she been like this
Doctor:she has been like this for the past six days....i drop her hand and walked out of the ward,i was actually heading to how father's compound,that wicked man,i wonder why he so much hates me,even the mother. Eugene Hope has been my life ever since i found her i that bush.am calling her by her father's name because i am not fully married to her,her father has refused to bless our union and my own father had disowned me because of Hope,i guess there is something fishy about both families that is still hidden bt my parents claimed that i cnt marry her becoz am d only child of d family,they further explained that marrying from imo state is very expensive and they dnt want inlaws that wld ride on their son.Hope father on the other hand said a poor man like me cant marry his daughter.i got to mr Eugene compound and knocked on his door.he came out just from the backyard
Mr.Eugene:heyy hey heyyy,so u are not afraid to come knock on my door after bewitching my daughter?
Me:sir Hope is dying,she needs urgent attention
Mr.Eugene:so they told u here is the hospital right? I thought they said both of u were at the point of death so how come u survived?
Me:sir pls,the doctor needs money to operate on her pls so she wnt die
Mr.Eugene:who cares if she dies.she stopped being my daughter the very day she fell inlove with a poor idiot like u who cant afford a three square meal a day.now live my house
Me:sir she wld die o,remember she is ur only daughter and u ve just two,if she dies u wld be left with one,pls sir help....he just kept quiet,hurried inside and came out with a cutlass.i ran for my dare life.
riding with me?
Tbc
Pls should I continue this story?
Re: Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
DEAD ALIVE
Episode 3
The world is a wicked place indeed,how would a father stand and watch his daughter die how.tears rolled down my eyes
****FLASH BACK****
That sunny friday about 3years back,i was so hungry,nothing was in the house to eat and my parents had gone to the farm.i used the last money in my hand to buy 3 cups of rice since other required ingredient for cooking rice was in the house.i came back home only to discover that there was no kerosine in the stove and no single firewood was in the house.i cldnt go to the farm bcoz its far from home but we have tick forests surrounding us.i my hungry state i cldnt think of anything else but bounce into the forest for woods to make fire.that particular forest can not be farm on,they said its full of rubber tress and belongs to the government so everyone kept away from it.i gathered a little firewood because i know papa and mama wld bring firewood too from the farm on their way back.then i spotted an animal standing afar,i cant really tell what animal it was but its a rare kind.i picked up my cutlass and advanced toward it,the animal saw me coming and ran some distance away before stopping,i followed it.this kept happening till i had gone deep into the forest and the animal vanished,i had no choice but to start going back but which way did i come from.i was still there contemplating on which way i came from when i heard a shout,it seem like a cry of a young girl,even in her cry her voice was velvety and spectaculating.i held my cutlass well and followed the voice till i was obviously seeing a shrine,tied all over with red and white with scary looking idols incanated with blood.who knows if that is a human blood or that of a chicken,then i saw a girl tied down to a palm tree,she was all alone there in the shrine,i was baffled.she had her head bent and was doing what i dnt know,shld i say she was crying or singing or probably was doing both! I wasnt feeling hungry again,i quickly tip toed to her,she raised her head up and saw me with cutlass.
Girl: pls dnt kill me,let me go.....i just stood staring at her,i was confused and dumb founded why was because i was beholding an angel,the most beautiful thing i had ever seen with her angelic voice.i managed to reply her
Me: pls calm down,am here to save u....without further delay i used my cutlass to cut the rope,she was look weary and weak,i lifted her to my shoulder and tried running with her as fast as i could.when i felt we were far away enough i stopped and took 2mins rest then resumed.i finally found my way out of the bush and made my way home.i dropped her in the only parlour we had,got some water for her but there was no food,i let her sleep a little and kept watch over her,soon mama and papa came back from the farm and saw her sleeping
Mama: john,who is the girl u kept in my parlour**she inquired*
Papa:have u started bringing girls to my house*he quickly added*
Me:no o,i found her somewhere in the forest
Both:forest! What forest? **they both exclaimed** i wasted no time explaining to them how i went in search of firewood and all that,i knew i left no stone unturned
Papa:who cld have done that?
Me:i dont know o papa
Mama:i warned u not to ever go into that forest but ur stubbornness wnt let u.well thank God u came out alive and u saved a life too but i dnt want to ever hear or seen u in the forest again
Me: ok mama
Mama:has she eaten?
Me:no
Papa: ah ah why?
Me:no firewood nor kero in the stove
Mama: oyah ur father and i brought firewood go and prepare something lets eat.i dashed into the kitchen and get yam into the fire after setting the fire.after boiling the yam i served mama them and our unknown visitor whom was already awake.after eating she thanked my and my family and then told us how she was adopted by some unknown men 4 ritual purpose about 4 days ago now,we were sorry for her.when papa asked her for her family name she introduced herself as Eugene Hope .papa promised to take her to her home with the address she had provided the next day once he returns from the farm.well they talked about other things but i cnt tell what it was because i wasnt listening,i was lost in her beauty and velvety voice and guess what i was just smiling all through for no reason and i guess mama caught me becoz the next day b4 she left for farm with papa she warned me after calling me to the private
Mama:come hope its not what am thinking,u better not love her becoz u cnt marry from imo
Me:mama love who
Mama:dnt pretend becoz i knw......she said and walked away,i stood wondering when she mentioned to mama she was from imo state.how come i didnt hear,abeg live these old people,if she is from imo nko so what! As i was coming out i met face to face with her,i felt my spirit melt away as we stood staring at each other.if only i had known!!!
Update by kybee
Re: Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
DEAD ALIVE
Episode 4
We stood staring at each other,i wanted to tell her that i love her,i wanted to grab and kiss her deep,i was imagining things as i watch her shiny white eyes,her portable nose lying not far from her red lips,o my God what a creation
Hope: (feeling shy with the way i stared at her) hem hem ehm bros john i i i just want to thank u for saving my life,i owe u everything.....she wasnt talking to me was she! Because as she talk my head draw closer to her lips and before she could say another thank u my lips was on hers and the next thing was a clean sweet slap on my face,quickly my head came back to normal as i watched her hurried away
Me: oh shit,what have i done.am sorry hope(i shouted out to her but she didnt stop).....oh what a slap.i touched my cheek that she had slapped and kissed my palm
Me: (smiling)woaw,soft hands...i walked to my room and slept off in my thought.like two hours later a knock hit my door.i wokeup and asked whoever it was to come in then the door opened,it was my angel
Hope:ehm food is ready come and eat
Me: (who asked her to cook and where did she get what she cooked it!)food? What food?
Hope:i found some rice in the store and another one in the kitchen,i wanted to ask u before cooking it but u were fast asleep so i cooked it.....i never knew rice was remaining in the store but i knew the one in the kitchen was the three cups i bought the previous day.by the way i was the one mama gave money to cook egusi soup and pound fufu
Me: ok thank u but am not eating.....i was hungry o especially at the mention of come and eat but nna i just want her to beg me and her voice drives me crazy
Hope:am sorry about the slap,it wasnt intentional
Me:really? Then it was what?
Hope: ok am sorry pls come and eat
Me:so u are telling me u are sorry just because u want me to eat abi?
Hope:no it because i regret my actions.
Me: ok
Hope:so are u eating?
Me: on one condition
Hope:what condition?
Me:we eat together
Hope: ok.....i smiled to myself,got up and followed her to the parlour where we ate together.it was indeed a delicious meal and i wished never to stop eating but i just had to pretend i wasnt enjoying it.
Hope:should i get more?
Me:am ok(not smiling)
Hope: ok.am sorry for my earlier reaction and thanks again for saving me
Me:u are welcome....i stood up and left for the market.i came back.gathered the firewood to cook.i opened the pot,took some rice(jollof)and ate it quickly,chai she can really cook,shey its this girl mama is advicing me not to fall inlove with,mmm mama u got f9 in this one o because i must marry her.i quickly washed off the plate and made fire to cook
Hope:can u cook?(i heard her ask,i turned and saw her standing by the door of the kitchen)
Me:maybe
Hope:why maybe?
Me:i dont knw
Hope:hmmm,u still mad at me
Me:how and why?
Hope:i dont know but its obvious u are.
Me: (forced out a smile)no am not o.so how are u?
Hope: (ignored my question)so can u cook?
Me:atlest am trying,no woman can starve me with food
Hope: (smile)hmmm.thats good
Me:thanks.....mehn she got dimples
Hope:so can i join the cooking?
Me:if u so wish
Hope: (happy)thanks(she started looking for a sizeable pot)what do we cook first?
Me:fufu nah
Hope:nice cook
Me:thanks.so how are u,i asked u before u refused to answer me
Hope:hahaha,why wont i be fine when i saw u stealing and consuming my rice even after acting like it wasnt sweet at first....chinekeee,she caught me!!!!
Kybee
Re: Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
DEAD ALIVE
Episode 5
Hope: (smile) want to deny?
Me:em em eh i was hungry na so..
Hope:so u decided to rush my food na(she interrupted me)hahaha,just admit it that i can cook and u enjoy my food!
Me:eh if u say so na
Hope:i didnt say so,i know so......mehn i was caught red handed and no escape way so i just had to accept the truth.she didnt let me cook,she did the cooking and pounding herself.immediately after cooking mama and papa came back from the farm so we all ate together in silence,she is indeed a great cook.after eating
Mama:john i know u are not the one who cooked this soup nor pound this fufu
Me:ah mama,is that an insult?
Papa:u dnt need to ask him oh.my daughter thank u,u know how to cook a good meal.
Hope:thank u sir
Me:ah,wnt u tell them that we cooked it together?
Hope:buhahahaha
Mama:let me hear word.my daughter thank u jawe,if it ws john that cooked this food is either there is too much maggi,peper,salt or even water
Hope:hahahaha,mama atlest he is trying
Me:mama u knw that's not true
Mama:so am a lier?
Papa:my daughter u see,with this ur cooking skills i bet u that ur husband wnt eat outside.
Hope:thank u sir
Papa:go and prepare,we wld be taking u to ur people.
Hope: ok sir.....she stood up and left the parlour carrying away the dishes.some minutes later i jam her coming out of the room,prepared and ready to go.
Hope:where is papa and mama?
Me: (sad)in their room getting ready
Hope:why the sad look
Me:i dnt knw but i wld miss u
Hope:hmmm,u are a nice person,i wld miss u too but my house is not that far na,i can always pay a visit once in a while and u can always do that too
Me:u dnt understand.am in love with u and cant hide it any longer.....she quickly made to hurry away,i held back her right hand,she stood and sluggishly turned,our lips found each other.we kissed for like 5seconds before i received another slap.our lips disenaged and she hurried off to the parlour.i just stood watching her till she was out of sight then i heard mama's voice
Mama:john why are u just standing there? hope u are ready?
Me:yes ma.
We entered bike 120(two on a bike.me and papa,mama and hope)to her house.we got their frontage(outside the gate)the bike stopped,we came down and went into the compound.people were gathered in d compound with a woman snobbing and a young girl,i guess she is Hope's mother because immediately she saw hope,she stoodup and rushed at her with a hug.the father stood staring,others joined the stare
Hope's Mum: (dramatizing)hope my daughter,my daughter u are alive! (she left her,look up to heaven and started praising God)....every body was happy.then after sat down,they welcomed us and served us drink then my father cleared his throat started explaining how he came back from farm with his wife and met Hope in his house then he asked me to continue from there.i did and narrated all that happened to them and how i rescued their daughter.the family gave me a special greeting.well after everything we went home(the family already assured me of coming anything i feel like.well i love that idea because that is my only opportunity of seeing Hope since during that era there was nothing like phone(1998) so its a cool offer).
After we left Hope's house(around 7pm),all my thinking and attention was on just on thing and that is the food at home infact i first mama and papa enter bike and asked them to be coming.i got home,took the pot of rice to my room(i just wish that rice wld never finish and thank God mama didnt enter kitchen when they came back from farm so she dont know about the rice).i dish in soup for myself,took one plate of fufu and settled down to eat.that was when mama and papa came back
Mama:john,so its because of this food u left us half way?
Me:no o
Papa:mama john let him eat infact put our own lets eat too...mama became silent,went to the kitchen and served papa,they both ate together but before they could finish i was already in my third round.i never knew mama was counting within her.they finished eating and mama packed their plates.i was still eating,i finished 3rd round and entered 4th after eating 4th,i was going for 5th round when mama shouted
Mama: john do u want to kill urself?...boi u wnt blame me would u? I wasnt getting filled up maybe because the food is too sweet abi is it love that is sharking me like alcohol?
Me:mama.how?
Mama:is the 5th round u are about entering and u have already emptied one cooler of fufu not eba o
Me:but mama i am not filled nah
Papa:go and drop ur plates,its enough.....i angrily went and dropped my plates in the kitchen,oh yea.why are my even sad self when i have pot of rice in the room.i ran to my room,shut my door and resumed with my pot of but i couldnt finish it,not because i cant but because i dnt want the rice to finish at all.i hide the remaining well and laid down to sleep.i was thinking about the slap when i slept off.i wokeup at midnight with a different story.my stomach was up for revenge.
Luxguy
Re: Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
DEAD ALIVE
Episode 6

Story by @+[100002597358274:]
Update by @+[100003827325541:]

I was in a deep sleep in a nice dream.had just wooed hope and she's accepted me.i held her close and was about kissing her when i felt a sharp pain in the real world.it was as if the dream shifted,paused then played.i suddenly got sad in the dream,she was like asking me what was wrong when i felt the pain again.it was so unbearable this time around.i wokeup and found myself half way off the bed but before i could control my pains and lie well i was already down on that floor
Me:aaah my tommy.*i cried under my breath*i managed to stand up.walked to the door with both hands on my stomach,i carefully opened the door so as not to alert my parents.i knew i was suffering from the over feeding i had and if mama gets to know she must shout.i was feeling pressed and pains at the same time.my stomach was heavy.i began finding my way through the dark.the toilet is out of the house,its an african toilet*pit* dunnnng i hit my forehead on the door.i stood waiting for some time just to make sure papa nor mama did not hear the sound.then i placed my left hand on the iron door and used my righ hand to trace the bolts*i felt the poo almost falling out*i stopped opening the door and tightened my anus before continuing.finally it was opened.i rushed out and entered the toilet.as i pulled off and was about getting fully positioned it was already falling out.as i poo i kept felling pains in my stomach,i was really sweating
Me: o God what have i gotten myself into.hope would be enjoying her sleep now o...soon i felt the poo not coming out again.i rolled out some tissue,cleaned up and was heading to the door when i felt pressed again.this kept on happening until i finally decided to remain in the toilet for some hours.
The next morning i was really weak and moody.when mama and papa got ready for farm,mama probably thinking i was still asleep entered my room.
Mama:so you are wake and still lying down.is it not morning yet
Me:mama am just weak
Mama:ewo,u are weak*used her palm to check my temperature* yes nau the food u ate last night like it was ur last super on earth is working.when a mother talks to a child the child would say the mother talks too much.myself and ur father are off to the farm,go to the table in the parlour u would see panadol extra and pain relief,eat and take them
Me: oo ma.
She walked out of my room.hours later i stood up from bed,managed to make fire and warm the soup.i was just staring at the food,scared to eat.even the rice i hid in my room i brought it out,warmed it and left it in the kitchen.
I went back to the parlour and resumed my sleep.maybe i had slept for some minutes before hearing a soft knock on the door
Me:who is that
Voice:its me hope...
I jumped up on my feet.hope?
Sorry for the late posting.forgive me ur boy o
Its none stop now.
Re: Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
DEAD ALIVE.
Episode 7
Story by MICHAEL LUXGUY AUGUSTINE
I quickly threw the tablets i was about taking inside a book and covered it.before i could get to the door she knocked again
Me:holdon....i opened the door and saw her standing ever beautiful on a black gown that covers only to her kneel.i stood staring at her in a woaw manner.she let out a smile and greeted,even her smiles kills me the more,i did not respond to her greeting not because i dont want to but because i dont even know what to answer her.
Hope:john what's wrong,why are u staring at me like that.are my disturbing anything.tell me if am not welcome.....i did not respond.i just kept staring.she kept saying somethings i cant remember probably because i wasnt listening.i was so lost in her beauty.the door was wide open for her to come in but i did not realize i was standing on the way.immediately she turned to leave i got back my senses and quickly grabbed her left hand.i dont know how it happened but i found my lips locked in hers as i dragged her inside.she slapped and slapped but i didnt give up and within 9 seconds she gave in,placing her hands on my cheek,we continued kissing in a rush to nowhere.my hands were walking round her back and i could feel the hook of her bra.for five clear minutes we kept kissing.suddenly she pulled out her lips from my mouth
Me:what's wrong(in a flirting tone).
Hope:am sorry for the slaps.i couldnt think straight last night,i kept remembering your kisses.i think i have fe...
Me:sssh(i used two fingers to cover her lips)u light up my world and without u am nothing.i cant help what i feel for u.
Hope: pls dont break my heart.i have never fallen in love before because am scared of heart break,u are my first love and i want you to be my ever love.
Me:with the fire burning in me i promise you my ever love.....we resumed kissing.i freed my lips from hers and went straight to her forehead and planted a soft kiss,i kissed her nose,cheek and back to her lips.we made our way to my room as we continued our rush kissing.i pushed her down to the bed,i raised her gown up exposing her black inner wear and she closed her eyes immediately.i managed to pull off the gown with her eyes still closed.she was on black bra too.i continued kissing her and she responded.i kissed her down to her neck then to her sexy belly button.her stomach was so soft,i began sucking her belly button and she let out a moan.after something i stopped and rushed to unhook her bra but she held my hand.
Hope: (in a shy tone) i feel this is lust not love.
Me: (in a flirt tone)no baby its not.
Hope:i have not done this before.have u? please dont lie to me...hmmm its really nt my first time.i have done it before.i really dont know how she would feel if i tell her but i have to.
Me:yes i have.
Hope: (silent for a while)with who,when,where,why and how many times....sudden sweat came upon me.just then i remembered that i was sick before now.
#kybee
Re: Dead Alive By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
DEAD ALIVE
Episode 8
Story by MICHAEL LUXGUY AUGUSTINE
Me:not now please.
Hope:get off me please.
Me:are u angry?
Hope:just get off me lets talk.you are sweating.
Me: (got off her)am sorry.
Hope: (seating up)you dont need to be sorry,just keep talking.
Me:emm.it was with my ex-girlfriends
Hope:what? girlfriends? how many of them?
Me:about 8 of them
Hope:wait a minute,u dated 8 girls already and brokeup with them,how many are u dating now?
Me:no one
Hope:did u sleep with all ur 8 ex?
Me:em em.
Hope:em what?
Me:yes i did (she stoodup,wore her gown and headed to the exit)where are u going to?
Hope:home ofcourse
Me:why? Hope believe me,i love u so much.
Hope:samething u said to all ur ex.after letting u have a test of what u want u brokeup.am sorry am not interested(tears drop)
Me:no that's not my intention toward u,i love u and i swear i want to marry u.
Hope: please save me that ok?
Me: please dnt go,am strong
Hope:strong in what way?
Me:i mean am sick
Hope:buhahahahaha john,u are sick? and u almost disflowered me or is it now u fell sick?....i just stared at her,i never believed Hope can talk like these but i messed up,i shouldnt have told her the truth.girls! they are always so happy and comfortable with lies than the truth.if i had lied to her she wld had probably smiled but i love her,i really do love her and the burning fire of love in me that i have for her is just too much or is it lust,no it cant be.i love her and am sure of it.
Me:why wont u just believe m...
Hope: ooops just hold it there.i dont knw why men are so wicked,always looking for who to devour and useless.hey dnt try coming close to me again because am not your type,u met the wrong person.....she opened the door in tears and hurried off my room,i wanted to run after her but as i stoodup i felt hunger knocking in my stomach.i slowly sat back for sometime before heading to the kitchen to get some food,i wasnt feeling sick again but i just had to take drugs,it was afternoon already.
#kybee
Whatsapp 08170779816

(1) (Reply)

I Married My Wife A Virgin But For Over 4 Years We Are Yet To Concieve / The Suya Killer / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.