Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] (990 Views)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] by almsofgold: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
ADULTS ONLY;
"Dear Mr Japheth, something rather funny and tragic happened to me days ago and it is threatening my marriage.
I went somewhere a week ago to see a tailor who was introduced to me on Facebook. Coincidentally, it was close to Bayo's house. Bayo is my hubby's best friend. I had only been there once Japheth and that was last year. I was there with my fiancée when Bayo threw a party over his promotion.
That isn't the main issue.
See, my boyfriend and I are hoping to get married in a few months time but may never be because something happened the day I went to my tailor. I was so pressed that I rushed to Bayo's place. It is a small apartment; a room self contained.
I was pressed Japheth. I would have defeacated on my body if I hadn't gone there. You need to see the speed with which I dashed into the toilet. When I was done and out of the toilet I met my agitated boyfriend screaming and raving like a mad dog. He was demanding to know what my bag was doing on Bayo's bed because he found his friend in a pair of boxers.
To add insult to injury, he began to call me names the moment I came out of the toilet. Nothing we said mattered. He said he was lucky to have walked in unannounced to find us together.
He has been out there saying things and people are believing his story.
What should we do about this? I feel for Bayo because I know he is innocent."
Culled from facebook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1223186861075589&id=100001528598618
Re: Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] by eherbal(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Did she inform her fiance of her movements, especially when the proximity to his friends place is so close? Why was she conveniently "pressed" at that moment?I'm not saying its not possible, but it's just too coincidental.
She even left her bag on his bed! What kind of apartment does Bayo stay in that warrants her to drop her bag on the bed before entering the rest room? What was her fiance doing at Bayos place at that moment? Was he following her? Does she have promiscuous tendencies?Answers to these questions may pool a solution to the whole drama
Re: Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] by babfet(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Where is episode 2?

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] by haywire07(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Marry his friend so dat he can kuku hang himself undecided
Re: Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] by Edwinmason(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
abeg wetin be the name of this movie

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] by eherbal(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
haywire07:
Marry his friend so dat he can kuku hang himself undecided
cruel undecided
Re: Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] by Princy13: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Advice him that you and his best friend should go and meet the ORACLE of OGUGU in your village to prove your innocence
Re: Her Fiance Caught Her Coming Out Of His Best Friends Rest Room] by sisisioge: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Lobatan! In that kind of situation, since she didn't have the time to call her bobo to let him know what was up and couldn't still place the call while in the loo. The best is to equally scatter ground o. You sef form agitation at the insinuation! Begin dey escalate issues for the bobo there, dey question is distrust etc...I swear, if you try to explain in this situation the guy would think you are lying anyways. Na real wa.

Anyways, nothing to do than to try to explain yourself still. If he doesn't still believe you, biko put him on a blast. You shouldn't deal where you aren't trusted!

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A real Soilder And His Beautiful wife / I Wish I Had Understood This Earlier In Life – A Must Read / How Do I Convince My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.