Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Recession!!!!! How Does It Affect Information Technology Positively - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Recession!!!!! How Does It Affect Information Technology Positively (410 Views)

... 50 Percent Discount On Information Technology Training / ICT Trainings To Acquire To Help Boast Your Income In This Time Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession!!!!! How Does It Affect Information Technology Positively by iihtNigeria: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
I know everyone is crying how do I make extra income, considering the fact that most office and companies are currently retrenching staff or slashing salaries. How do I make myself more indispensable to my organization and not be part of the upcoming retrenchment list!!!!!

I have good news for you, yes good news.

The current statistics globally reveal that more organizations are getting their jobs done with the aid of automation of most of their services with the help of software applications which is reducing the amount of physical manpower required to execute certain projects. Which brings to mind the fact that the earlier one gets inclined to the areas where you know there will be constant need for expertise. This is why most youngsters now are starting to key into the fact that IT courses such as:

Web Designing
Web Development
Programming languages e.g JavaScript, Python, HTML 5, CSS, C#, SQL to mention a few are the in thing.

The above courses as I write to you is on RED ALERT due to the fact that there is scarcity of manpower for the above mentioned. If you must know programmers earn as much as #600,000 a month depending on your expertise, years of hands-on practice, projects handled and so on.
Subsequently anyone planning on relocating out of the country will have to have these skill sets and for those who are yet to be computer literate or even certified internationally on any IT related course I will advise that the earlier you log on and join the train the better.

The next question therefore is where can I go to have this training given to me on good grounds and ensure upto 80% practicality?

Look no further than at IIHT Technologies.
We pride ourselves as being one of the best when it comes to hands-on practical training for all of our courses. Also our pricing is very affordable.

Why don’t you come over to office, view the atmosphere where you will be having your lectures and practical sessions with seasoned and up to par instructors.

Address: #77, Ojuelegba road, Surulere
Email: info.ng@iiht.com, aosamuel@iihtng.com
Tel: 08128448844, 07063496157, 08143307280, 013424762, 3427425

Re: Recession!!!!! How Does It Affect Information Technology Positively by Youngtrice(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Do you offer some sort of scholarship I finished my sec sch education last year and I applied for Comp Sci that's same year but wasn't offered. I applied this same year but in a different Uni but I'm yet to be admitted.
I'm really interested in IT stuff and I'd love to know if you have scholarship program I can apply for
Re: Recession!!!!! How Does It Affect Information Technology Positively by iihtNigeria: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello,

Yes we do offer scholarships, a new scholarship exam will soon be opened. Please kindly send an email to the below address so as to get the time and date.

Email: aosamuel@iihtng.com

Thank you for your interest in IIHT Technologies

(1) (Reply)

Sharepoint Training And Free Certification / Basic Microsoft Excel Training / [b]self Paced ICT At Your Comfort[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.