Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Man Allegedly Scammed By M.M.M Of 189,000 Cries Out! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Scammed By M.M.M Of 189,000 Cries Out! (673 Views)

Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa / Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allegedly Scammed By M.M.M Of 189,000 Cries Out! by Lindalilian: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
A reader just sent me this mail
of how he was allegedly
scammed by MMM.
It started on the 19th June 2016,
My Friend introduced me
to this MMM of a thing... I obliged
and Joined... It was
paying well, there was no comma
or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my
cousin who shared the same
surname...
Fast Forward,,,
MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my
account on temporary
moratorium of getting help as
they provide and get help in the
system on 13th September 2016
and told me to verify
identity of which I did.
After that, I kept on contacting
MMM Support of which they
assured me they will remove
their God forsaken temporary
moratorium which they have
used to scam thousands of
participants (not only me) as i
found out they do it secretly
and MMM fortifies its system with
this... That also account in
a way how they pay 30‰ to
their teeming community of 30%
earners (Guiders,referrals
and ordinary participants)... Only
for my account to be
blocked by the administrator
earlier today that I used two
accounts that the registration
and referral bonuses have been
deleted while my #90,000 I
paid since when I started MMM
which yielded 189,000 naira
parted with the blocked account.
Even as it hurts me being my first
time to be scammed...
I will like Nigerians to thread
with caution with this MMM of a
thing and keep on pursuing their
dreams as there is dignity
in Labour.
MMM IS A SCAM...
For the Record,,, My blocked
account in MMM is et4ita01@
outlook.com with #189,000
trapped in it.
The....Continue reading, see
proves and photos @ click here to Continue reading and to see photo proves of the scam report

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Scammed By M.M.M Of 189,000 Cries Out! by Zdoh(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are coming with real koko.
Re: Man Allegedly Scammed By M.M.M Of 189,000 Cries Out! by darltastic(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
mtcheew.... paid bloggers
Re: Man Allegedly Scammed By M.M.M Of 189,000 Cries Out! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Guy mmm is not scam,with all you write as I saw it,you used ur acct twice to provide help ,you now change the name to ur cousin name second tym with ur previous acct,it you that scam mmm

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Scammed By M.M.M Of 189,000 Cries Out! by Lindalilian: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
if mmm is not a scam why then did federal govt ask all banks to freez any acc related to mmm. And what you see there is a cousins acc not his own acc.
Re: Man Allegedly Scammed By M.M.M Of 189,000 Cries Out! by KINGwax007(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
I dey come, make I call person wey go come help u...

(1) (Reply)

In Abuja Panic As Suspected Bomb Is Found Near Jabi Shopping Mall / Serious Robbery And Hijacking Going On On Ogolonto Road Ikorodu. / Physically Challenged Woman Raises Alarm Over Viral Pictures With ‘helper’ (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.