Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Michelle Obama’s 10 Rules For Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Michelle Obama’s 10 Rules For Success (799 Views)

Some Social Rules That May Help You Look Professional / Bill Gates Top 10 Rules For Success / Aliko Dangote’s Top 10 Rules For Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama’s 10 Rules For Success by Bellafricana01: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
As you go through your journey to fulfilling greatness or shall I say success, it is very important to know and surround yourself with people that inspire you. One of the key people that inspire me are the Obamas, in this case they don’t surround me, however, I follow them very closely from a distance.

I was very glad to have stumbled on this top 10 Rules for success stated by Michelle Obama collated by Evan Carmichael. In the spirit of the presidential election in the United States of America, I thought to share these top 10 rules given by Michelle Obama, just as they depart the White House. Click Here To Read More

(1) (Reply)

5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To / How I Make Over 50k Within Two Weeks On WHATSAPP / A Nigerian Manufacturers First Made In Nigeria Sport Car- Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.