Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters (2265 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Flexygist: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Following reports he was living with HIV, Nigerian Male Barbie, has shown off his HIV negative result,

See what he wrote Below:

Haters can't bring me down. The strengths u are all using to discuss about Bobrisky everyday if only each and everyone of u can spend that time on ur selves I swear ur life will be in a better place. These person u are all gossiping about is richer than most of u cows. So y can't u allow merest and keep ur opinion to ur selves . Anyways am uploading dis HIV result to many of Bobrisky lovers not to follow any articles written about meon diffrent blogs. Kisses

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/09/bobrisky-shows-off-his-test-result-slams-haters/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by goldbim(f): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin.I don't even want to imagine what his mother'll be going through each time she sees the son she gave birth to that became a transgendered .good to know he's not Hiv positive..though.@least there's hope for his furor grin. lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by kaycexx(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tufia kwa. ...
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mumu boygurl
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
If this make Fp, I'm deactivating

His sex shouldn't be M, it should be : Undecided

He's a disgrace to all M
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Flexygist:
Following reports he was living with HIV, Nigerian Male Barbie, has shown off his HIV negative result,

See what he wrote Below:

Haters can't bring me down. The strengths u are all using to discuss about Bobrisky everyday if only each and everyone of u can spend that time on ur selves I swear ur life will be in a better place. These person u are all gossiping about is richer than most of u cows. So y can't u allow merest and keep ur opinion to ur selves . Anyways am uploading dis HIV result to many of Bobrisky lovers not to follow any articles written about meon diffrent blogs. Kisses

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/09/bobrisky-shows-off-his-test-result-slams-haters/

Lalasticlala
Dimkpa anaaa!! angry
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by BEENUEL(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2016
[size=13pt]And we would believe that crap? Anybody can typ that shit.....werey boy, I won't be surprise if this sh*t gets to FP, and it's no news,not in any way! angry angry angry [/size]
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by BEENUEL(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2016
KissChrix:
If this make Fp, I'm deactivating

His sex shouldn't be M, it should be : Undecided

He's a disgrace to all M
angry

I totally agree with you...NL should stop promoting this slowpokes, I'm very sure the nitwit will be expecting this news to hit FP, I'm very sure.

Some advocates will come and be saying nobody is holy now...Smh angry sad
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by MackBrooklyn: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2016
[size=18pt]No Comment cool [/size]
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by captainjacklee: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mumu boygurl

Dem suppose conduct deliverance for this guy i swear like 24 strokes morning as he de wake and for night before him sleep
belive me the guy go correct in less than 7 days try am !
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by sholatem(f): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2016
I talk am nah,fake news,but it fits his status sha,hes fake too cheesy
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2016
Bobrisky lovers...lolx...we sha know the people who fall in this category
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2016
captainjacklee:

Dem suppose conduct deliverance for this guy i swear like 24 strokes morning as he de wake and for night before him sleep
belive me the guy go correct in less than 7 days try am !
Explain to me y u choose captain jack as ur moniker? grin
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by captainjacklee: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Explain to me y u choose captain jack as ur moniker? grin

i had actually wanted to use prettythicksme but i thought that might be to gayish for me so i went with something straight CaptainJackLee
Chicks Dig The Name grin
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
captainjacklee:

i had actually wanted to use prettythicksme but i thought that might be to gayish for me so i went with something straight CaptainJackLee
Chicks Dig The Name grin
U sound like someone i knw,tell me who u r. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Agozie48: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
I Quote Him ; ;;; The strengths u are all using to
discuss about Bobrisky everyday if only each and everyone
of u can spend that time on ur selves I swear ur life will be
in a better place. This is something everyone needs to think about . Minding Your own business doesn't require any capital
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
i see pple going to hell
Re: Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters by anonym0us: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
askibee:
i see pple going to hell
nothing like hell gullible fellow

(1) (Reply)

Download Emmanuella Comedy Skit: Pot Of Soup – Short Film (mark Angel Comedy) / Bisola Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi, Mocks Adekunle Gold / Emmanuel Macron (france President)and 65 Years Old Wife Shares Romantic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.