Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This (1657 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized / Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Just Before You Crucify the Already Criticized TB Joshua, You May Need to Read This.

Adeniji , O

I am not always in the habit of defending 'men of God' or their beliefs and I'm not willing to this anytime soon. However, the controversy that has embrace the 'prediction' promulgate to the congregation by TB Joshua about the US election has attracted the attention of many. I took my time to see the clip that has gone viral since the US election result was announced, which contradicts Joshua's earlier prediction. It then occurred to me that a lot of Nigerians who watched the video didn't ether take their time to careful understand the message or have long bid to nail him and luckily got the perfect opportunity to do so. Those who didn't watch it may be feeding on the popular opinion and hearsays which unfortunately remains ambiguous to an unbiased viewer.

TB Joshua said "I want to share with you what i saw ten days ago", he repeated. "They were telling me that ten days ago (if the election was conducted), it was a man that could have won". He went ahead to promulgate Clinton as the winner of an election which was then yet to be concluded, congratulating Trump for being strong and unconcerned about criticism. He continued with the message for the day, later returning to the 'vision', he claimed to have seen some ten days back. At that point, he made some remarks that should be considered before his crucifixion by Nigerians.

He said "the reason why I'm saying this is because there are a lot of (other) prophesies on the internet, maybe the men of God that were saying opposite saw it 15 days ago, if you say the vision 15 days ago, you would see a man winning". That quote means a lot depending on how individuals interpret it, however, to whatever interpretation anyone choose to give it, it won't be far from admitting that the election is subject to change.

Why don't you ask yourself if God changed His mind few hours into the 8th of November? 1 Kings 21.

Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by omokab: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why are you defending undefended prophecy from a historic liar. Maybe he saw the next USA election if hillary still contest against trump.

Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bt wait...most al dz pastor.say wat dey c.atleast if u c a vision.calm down pray over it again.nd if it shows u dxam tn.den u can stand in front of d crown nd speak on.
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Flexherbal(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Everybody knew that one of them was going to win.
So if you predicted wrongly, just accept it.

Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016

Anyway, me I have another opinion.

I think Donald Trump is transgender. Must have confused this "man of god"

Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by abduljabbar4(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
I have been telling Christians but they never believed me. There is nothing like prophecy or miracle. All are fake.

Sha I never knew ipob were really supporting trump to the extent of mocking us. But we are watching. Let's see how long it will take him to release namdi kanu since you people don't know anything called soverignty
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by McCarlito(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
The visions or prophesies God gives is never manipulated.
Lying in the name of God is dubious and defamatory
Many homes have been broken and dissolved by these fake visions than the court of law on a daily basis...

Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by DLondonboiy: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
liars who claim to be prophets...You can't twist your way outta this one...
Bloody liars!!
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by AbelPraize1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
I think Tb Joshua need to get a new antenna for his vision to be clear because the one he has been using has been outdated
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op, na who ask am to open him mouth prophesied?
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by udemejack(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op when will you heal yourself from hyprocrisy and capricious reasoning?. When you see a spade call it a spade

Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by tonio2wo: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op! Fuckoff!

Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by teejaypee: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
abeg your point no hold water,

what about prophecies that happen after thousands of years.

If so, then He never prophesied, He merely predicted as events unfold with polls and all that

say no to fake prophesies and fake men of God'.

Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by 9jaBloke: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
If f00ls don't go to the market, bad wares will not be sold.
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by minifuworld: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
when we tell people that these so call pastors are nothing but fraudsters they will never hear despite the serious warning in the bible. jeremiah 14:14. Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sentthem not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by jnrbayano(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Let me try and agree with you Op.

One question though: why did he take down his post about that prophesy from his page?
Re: Just Before You Crucify The Already Criticized TB Joshua, You Need To Read This by Richy4(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
OP you have to learn more about damage control...You have zero knowledge about it....I can tell that you wanted to lie but you can't even lie properly....Assuming you said his FB or what ever was hacked... then I might have given you my undivided attention...

Next time you guys should tell him that as he is watching CNN's prediction and opinion polls, He should equally watch Fox New too so that he can get a clearer pic....And "prophesy better....." He should have waited the way he used to do before.... so that when the event has come to pass, one of you will say he said it in his church..I guess CNN made him have the over confident to say it before the event.

Muslims, Christians, Pagans Cast Away Devils? Who Is This Devil? / Watch: Lady Insist That All Lesbians Should Be Raped / If Adam Hadnt Sinned Would The World Be As Advanced As It Is