Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family (568 Views)

Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / How To Reduce Nightmares And Premature Death In Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family by MYDEBBY(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear nairalanders I have found this forum to be very useful,and believe your contributions will be of help.We lost our first son without any major health challenge he was just going to urinate fell down and could not talk again till he gave up.After 8yrs of his death, I lost my mum,dad and another brother of mine within a space of 5yrs (between 2008 and 2011).Now our most senior is critically ill of liver problem since he went home last December,by February the problem started. even went abroad (india) for treatment without any solution.Sincerely I perceive this is not ordinary, and it is happening in descending order among the male children in the family. Pls can anybody in the house help me out with Solution that is not diabolic? or link me up with the right man of God that God can use to break this yoke?Thanks
Re: Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family by Bellfun(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Have you checked out your family medical history?

Have you investigated your family spiritual background?

Have you asked from family elders about any curse?

My dear...try and do a bit of research...and pray!

Yokes will be destroyed in Jesus name!
Re: Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family by Anas09: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
MYDEBBY:
Dear nairalanders I have found this forum to be very useful,and believe your contributions will be of help.We lost our first son without any major health challenge he was just going to urinate fell down and could not talk again till he gave up.After 8yrs of his death, I lost my mum,dad and another brother of mine within a space of 5yrs (between 2008 and 2011).Now our most senior is critically ill of liver problem since he went home last December,by February the problem started. even went abroad (india) for treatment without any solution.Sincerely I perceive this is not ordinary, and it is happening in descending order among the male children in the family. Pls can anybody in the house help me out with Solution that is not diabolic? or link me up with the right man of God that God can use to break this yoke?Thanks
You don't need a man of God. You need you. Christ needs you. Stand alone, stand before Christ.
Re: Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2016
MYDEBBY:
Dear nairalanders I have found this forum to be very useful,and believe your contributions will be of help.We lost our first son without any major health challenge he was just going to urinate fell down and could not talk again till he gave up.After 8yrs of his death, I lost my mum,dad and another brother of mine within a space of 5yrs (between 2008 and 2011).Now our most senior is critically ill of liver problem since he went home last December,by February the problem started. even went abroad (india) for treatment without any solution.Sincerelperceive this is not ordinary, and it is happening in descending order among the male children in the family. Pls can anybody in the house help me out with Solution that is not diabolic? or link me up with the right man of God that God can use to break this yoke?Thanks

Hello I read your touching experience and must first empathise with you. Can we talk in private? Can you pm me? I may be able to help you in Jesus name. God bless you as you do.
Re: Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family by Anas09: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Pls PM naijadeyhia. U wont find help here.
Shalom.
Re: Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family by Rucheen(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Until you get serious with yourself
Re: Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family by jcross19: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
MYDEBBY:
God will surely help you. And I can offer my help if you are ready! Am doing this by the grace of God.

(1) (Reply)

Bible: The Secret Of Bible Code / Global New Year's Eve Service With Pastor Chris - 2017, The Year Of Flourishing / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 05/01/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.