Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Important Message To All Mmm Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Important Message To All Mmm Members (700 Views)

The Important Message Buhari Gave Soldiers In Maiduguri On Boko Haram (read) / Important Message To All Mmm Members / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Message To All Mmm Members by petekayo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear MMM community members. It's another trial time for us with the new wave of rumours and amorous media messages targeted at our community. We must be steadfast at this point to prove them wrong. We must not panic, or fear. We must continue to GH and PH. Take a minute and ask yourself, What has your so called government done for u? When dollar and fuel prices increased, did the government also increase minimum wage and salaries? Isn't it wickedness to pay me N20000 and sell fuel to me at N97 and then suddenly start selling fuel for N145 and still pay me N20000. Please I beg u. Don't be a victim of the current propaganda. Don't let propaganda keep you in continuous poverty. MMM is here to stay and it lies in our hands to ensure that happens. There is nothing illegal about our community. We all know the ideology as well as the risks. But we have grown our money over and over again without the government helping us. If you panic and fail out, well that money u have will soon have finish or further loose value and your government has no plans to help when that happens. You can choose to panic and remain poor or remain steadfast and get financially free. A word is enough they say. Together we are changing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Important Message To All Mmm Members by Mayfyzo: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=petekayo post=50907524]Dear MMM community members. It's another trial time for us with the new wave of rumours and amorous media messages targeted at our community. We must be steadfast at this point to prove them wrong. We must not panic, or fear. We must continue to GH and PH. Take a minute and ask yourself, What has your so called government done for u? When dollar and fuel prices increased, did the government also increase minimum wage and salaries? Isn't it wickedness to pay me N20000 and sell fuel to me at N97 and then suddenly start selling fuel for N145 and still pay me N20000. Please I beg u. Don't be a victim of the current propaganda. Don't let propaganda keep you in continuous poverty. MMM is here to stay and it lies in our hands to ensure that happens. There is nothing illegal about our community. We all know the ideology as well as the risks. But we have grown our money over and over again without the government helping us. If you panic and fail out, well that money u have will soon have finish or further loose value and your government has no plans to help when that happens. You can choose to panic and remain poor or remain......

At times I laugh when people say FG will shut down MMM as if mmm is one shop at ebutte-meta, oyingbo or Alaba market, as if MMM is one company at Agbara industrial estate.my take, if FG can not stop u from browsing the internet,they can't stop u from access and runing ur mmm account. Let me shock u. MMM program is not a program that started yesterday. it has survive tougher periods than this. It passed through fierce fire, yet it came out refined, crystal sparkling and purer than GOLD. your own MMM can only stop when you as a participant stop to participate. Clever sergey mavrodi saw the feature and designed MMM not to depend on anybody to survive. So, with this Strength of MMM, it is possible for MMM to stop existing in a country but mmm can never stop being in existence. Remember there are over 7billion people all over the world. Your country is just a fraction. In short who u be? Also it is possible for only you in ur country to be the only one doing mmm. That is why we have the Bitcoin which connect u to global bank and every other people in other part of the world doing mmm. If u think u don't want to continue with mmm because of what u heard, I beg park well, and let people that dare big things take the center stage of the new financial revolution that bridge the cap between the rich and the poor. The battle of life maybe for everyone, but those that conquer their fears and dare big things are called achievers. In conclusion, always remember this, with or without you mmm will achieve it's goal which is to raise multi-millionaires, why don't u face your fears today, join us in the battle for financial freedom and be counted among the self-made millionaire courtesy of MMM. Nobody can stop u from achieving what u desire except you stop urself. Together we can do alot.u

1 Like

Re: Important Message To All Mmm Members by Mayfyzo: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
[/color][quote author=petekayo post=50907524]Dear MMM community members. It's another trial time for us with the new wave of rumours and amorous media messages targeted at our community. We must be steadfast at this point to prove them wrong. We must not panic, or fear. We must continue to GH and PH. Take a minute and ask yourself, What has your so called government done for u? When dollar and fuel prices increased, did the government also increase minimum wage and salaries? Isn't it wickedness to pay me N20000 and sell fuel to me at N97 and then suddenly start selling fuel for N145 and still pay me N20000. Please I beg u. Don't be a victim of the current propaganda. Don't let propaganda keep you in continuous poverty. MMM is here to stay and it lies in our hands to ensure that happens. There is nothing illegal about our community. We all know the ideology as well as the risks. But we have grown our money over and over again without the government helping us. If you panic and fail out, well that money u have will soon have finish or further loose value and your government has no plans to help when that happens. You can choose to panic and remain poor or remain......
[color=#990000]

At times I laugh when people say FG will shut down MMM as if mmm is one shop at ebutte-meta, oyingbo or Alaba market, as if MMM is one company at Agbara industrial estate.my take, if FG can not stop u from browsing the internet,they can't stop u from access and runing ur mmm account. Let me shock u. MMM program is not a program that started yesterday. it has survive tougher periods than this. It passed through fierce fire, yet it came out refined, crystal sparkling and purer than GOLD. your own MMM can only stop when you as a participant stop to participate. Clever sergey mavrodi saw the feature and designed MMM not to depend on anybody to survive. So, with this Strength of MMM, it is possible for MMM to stop existing in a country but mmm can never stop being in existence. Remember there are over 7billion people all over the world. Your country is just a fraction. In short who u be? Also it is possible for only you in ur country to be the only one doing mmm. That is why we have the Bitcoin which connect u to global bank and every other people in other part of the world doing mmm. If u think u don't want to continue with mmm because of what u heard, I beg park well, and let people that dare big things take the center stage of the new financial revolution that bridge the cap between the rich and the poor. The battle of life maybe for everyone, but those that conquer their fears and dare big things are called achievers. In conclusion, always remember this, with or without you mmm will achieve it's goal which is to raise multi-millionaires, why don't u face your fears today, join us in the battle for financial freedom and be counted among the self-made millionaire courtesy of MMM. Nobody can stop u from achieving what u desire except you stop urself. Together we can do alot.u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Elect Donald J. Trump Already Creating Jobs / My Joyful Testimony,join Me To Thank God.nairalanders. / Airport Transit Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.