Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

See GTB Response To My Complain On Tweeter - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See GTB Response To My Complain On Tweeter (750 Views)

GTB 737 Service Now Requires 4 Digit PIN To Complete Transactions / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See GTB Response To My Complain On Tweeter by ogbs2020love: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Once you have a joint account in GTB just bite that your operating instructions would be flounted once you have a mandate of either to sign.
View attached screen shots of how they handled my complain via tweeter . I m very sure most ppl these kind of problems[code][/code] with GTBank on a daily basis.

Re: See GTB Response To My Complain On Tweeter by ogbs2020love: 12:17am On Nov 10, 2016
I still need to send this to CPC . cause I fobt know why a bank would flount my mandate of either to sign regardless of my complain.

Re: See GTB Response To My Complain On Tweeter by ogunbiyi(m): 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nigerian banks Na wa
Re: See GTB Response To My Complain On Tweeter by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 11, 2016
From what I read here, it's a joint account and not a savings account. So the 2 should sign.

Why not open a current account then and you know its either to sign.

(1) (Reply)

MMM: Why You Need To Be Worried Now / . / MLM, HYIP Site Named Feb14cash Launches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.