Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,672 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Aged Care - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aged Care (1141 Views)

Job Market,competitive, Favourable To Graduates Aged Within 20 – 26 Years Old / Do You Have A Business Idea? Aged 18 Years And Above? You Can Apply For TEEP / Do You Have A Business Idea? Aged Between 18-45 Years? Apply For The Federal Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aged Care by onlyme07(m): 12:50am On Nov 10, 2016
I urgently need someone who is willing to take care of our grandpa( 90+) in Abeokuta. He's a retired headteacher with poor vision and can barely walk without assitance. All the old man need is care especially in the morning and evening.

Experience in aged care is not necessary but would be a plus.

The person must be agile, patient,trustworthy and reliable.

There is free accommodation

Free food

Not 24hrs job.

Monthly salary of N18,000.

The person must be ready to bring guarantor(s).

The person must be ready to start immediately.

Feel free to ask questions.

If you're interested or you know someone who is interested.

Call - 090.

1 Like

Re: Aged Care by slyrone(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2016
onlyme07:
I urgently need someone who is willing to take care of our grandpa( 90+) in Abeokuta. He's a retired headteacher with poor vision and can barely walk without assitance. All the old man need is care especially in the morning and evening.

Experience in aged care is not necessary but would be a plus.

The person must be agile, patient,trustworthy and reliable.

There is free accommodation

Free food

Not 24hrs job.

Monthly salary of N18,000.

The person must be ready to bring guarantor(s).

The person must be ready to start immediately.

Feel free to ask questions.

If you're interested or you know someone who is interested.

Call - 09057961262

oga quit your job and Takia of ur grandpa yourself, or call one of your family member. 18k seriously? u nor well
Re: Aged Care by onlyme07(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2016
slyrone:
oga quit your job and Takia of ur grandpa yourself, or call one of your family member. 18k seriously? u nor well

Can you shut your gut and mind your own business.? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Aged Care by slyrone(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2016
onlyme07:

Can you shut your gut and mind your own business.? Tnx
the minute you posted this thrash here it became the public's business. silly afonja man.
Re: Aged Care by onlyme07(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2016
slyrone:
the minute you posted this thrash here it became the public's business. silly afonja man.

I can see why you're frustrated. Instead of you to grab the offer,live in a conducive enviroment with enough to eat and drink. I thought people willing to work voluntarily don't collect money but here you're calling my offer thrash. Its not meant for an ethnic bigot like you.

God bless your hussle.
Re: Aged Care by slyrone(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
onlyme07:

I can see why you're frustrated. Instead of you to grab the offer,live in a conducive enviroment with enough to eat and drink. I thought people willing to work voluntarily don't collect money but here you're calling my offer thrash. Its not meant for an ethnic bigot like you.

God bless your hussle.
Amen but you are still silly. u can't Takia of your grandpa yourself here you r hoping and wishing someone else would volunteer #typical
Re: Aged Care by onlyme07(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2016
slyrone:
Amen but you are still silly. u can't Takia of your grandpa yourself here you r hoping and wishing someone else would volunteer #typical

Sometimes you just have to learn to keep quiet or mind your own business because you can just be cursed unknowingly. My brother,some things are better kept than said, in other words, shut your gut and move on with your voluntary biz.
Re: Aged Care by wandecoalic(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
if you are willing to pay 25k, I will surely accept the offer..07039121064...
Re: Aged Care by rossi5(f): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
slyrone:
Seriously? Must u be abusive?if u don't need the job someone else does...please minimize how u abuse people on social media..can u dash someone 18k every month?..
Re: Aged Care by slyrone(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2016
rossi5:

Seriously? Must u be abusive?if u don't need the job someone else does...please minimize how u abuse people on social media..can u dash someone 18k every month?..
woman stop asking rhetorical question Abeg. can u volunteer to work for free every month?

(1) (Reply)

Perchstone &graeys Customer Service Position / Interview Invite From Transmed Nigeria Limited / How To Start Making Money Reviewing Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.