Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her (4399 Views)

5 Signs He’s Falling For You / Am Falling For An Nlander... / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by walestar2(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
Madlady is the only one that can control me because Im falling for her even though I have not seen her for real but I cherish her more than any body else on nairaland believe me or not,that is you cup of tea. I hope madlady have not jujutize me.
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Kunbee: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2009
Then contact her abi undecided undecided
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by kizi: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2009
wale.star:

Madlady is the only one that can control me because Im falling for her even though I have not seen her for real but I cherish her more than any body else on nairaland believe me or not,that is you cup of tea. I hope madlady have not jujutize me.

You never disappoint with your post, keep them coming grin grin
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by ARmanx(m): 1:07am On Nov 01, 2009
@ kunbee i dey feel u die let this cat kno da truth!
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Pweety4me(f): 5:05am On Nov 01, 2009
@OP wayo love abeg bring anoda story ooo. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by walestar2(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2009
@kunbee, I want the world to know I am falling for her, I don't do corner-corner love

@Pweety4me, by the time God join us together, 100,000 of Pweety4mes cannot put asunder
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2009
does this mean you're now a one-woman man or is madlady having a wrong impression of you.

Hurry up and answer before she falls in love with your user id.
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@tpia.you  bad oh, i was just going to ignore this INSANE wale.star what would i do with him sha, he is funny well well.
Done fit die when i saw this thread, he could not even put  it on the romance section, he put it on the sexuality section so that he can go on about toto.
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by walestar2(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2009
madlady:

@tpia.you  bad oh, i was just going to ignore this INSANE wale.star what would i do with him sha, he is funny well well.
Done fit die when i saw this thread, he could not even put  it on the romance section, he put it on the sexuality section so that he can go on about toto.
if falling in love with you is a crime,let me keep commiting crime
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2009
wale.star - go for her jor - i hope you get her jor - u deserve her!
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by walestar2(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
Madlady, you dey sweet me pass honey and they shark me like shayo, Open the door of your heart make I search for your love.
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@wale.star I am going to KILL you, what am i doing on the dating and meet-up zone.You are all mouth and no trousers. shocked grin grin grin
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by PAININASS: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
Remember he choose only you amonst 1000"s on nairaland? so you have to appreciate it first
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

@PAININASS

Nah, you watch he will be looking for a new T-T- next week.
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Pweety4me(f): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Pweety4me, by the time God join us together, 100,000 of Pweety4mes cannot put asunder
[quote][/quote]Stories menh stories. . . tongue
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by walestar2(m): 5:20am On Nov 02, 2009
madlady:

@wale.star I am going to KILL you, what am i doing on the dating and meet-up zone.You are all mouth and no trousers. shocked grin grin grin
I can't wait to die between your legs
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Pweety4me(f): 5:43am On Nov 02, 2009
God is watching us all ooo so make na dey talk true don't form wetin u no be oo or wetin u no suppose do i just dey talk my own ooo. . . [color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@wale.star do not let me catch you oh, whenever i start work my emails flash, it's you, you are a JACKASS. angry angry angry angry would you even know what to do with me,talks cheap.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

@Pweety4me wale.star just a big former, he likes to run-up his mouth.
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Pweety4me(f): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2009
^^^But r u sure all d one's u dey do no be shakara?. . . undecided tongue
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2009

@pweety4me what be "shakara" speak am.
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Pweety4me(f): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2009
Lolz like yanga "playing hard 2 get" anywayz no mind me and y dat name madlady?were u once mad? undecided
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by jaybee3(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2009
wots going on in here?
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Pweety4me(f): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2009
Hey bros u no read topic ni? grin tongue
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2009
grin grin grin grin

@Pweety4me, ok sha,yanga, Nah, wale.star knows i have my eye on someone else (but he's made of steel) YES I was well mad when i 1st came, but so much joke that don pass
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2009
smiley

@jay bee how r you doing?
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by jaybee3(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2009
Pweety4me:

Hey bros u no read topic ni? grin tongue
did, but as far as wale.star goes gibberish is the top menu of his day.

madlady:

smiley

@jay bee how r you doing?
doing aiight hun. u good?
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2009
@jay bee maybe.
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Pweety4me(f): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2009
madlady:

grin grin grin grin

@Pweety4me, ok sha,yanga, Nah, wale.star knows i have my eye on someone else (but he's made of steel) YES I was well made when i 1st came, but so much joke that don pass
Hmmm realli?ok well all d same gudluck. . . smiley

jay bee:

did, but as far as wale.star goes gibberish is the top menu of his day.
is he not like married doe? undecided
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2009
@Pweety4me

Thanks hun, but it's a lost cause.
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by Pweety4me(f): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2009
^^^How do u mean naw?r u talking about wale or d other guy?

p.s gudnite
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by madlady(f): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2009

@Pweety4me don't let me kill u grin grin grin grin not wale.star, i said he's just forming, i mean the other guy cry cry cry
Re: Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her by walestar2(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2009
madlady:

Madlady my future wife to be, do not talk to someone else because I am getting jealous cause Pweety4me want take style style collect you from my Hand but God will not let him. I can even fast seven days and seven nights for you.
@madlady,Right now I am getting cold thinking of you and I am gonna need you much because we re close to harmattan season. I want to cuddle in nude with you.kisses to kisses .take this kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? / Searching 4 Sex Partner Whatsapp:09030490306 Benin City / I Need Female Friends Around Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.