Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? (767 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? by ThisisBuhari: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
nawa.. ooo

1 Like

Re: Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? by somez(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Leave tbj alone. Its enof .
Re: Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? by Edwinmason(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2016
somez:
Leave tbj alone. Its enof .
me tire sef, failed prediction does not mean he is fake
Re: Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? by rusher14: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Edwinmason:
me tire sef, failed prediction does not mean he is fake

He failed to see his building collapse not even a sniff.

He failed with the 2015 presidential election.

He failed magnificently with the Hillary / Trump election. Heck he missed the gender completely.

What more do you need? A voice from God to boom?
Re: Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? by Edwinmason(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2016
rusher14:

He failed magnificently with the Hillary / Trump election. Heck he missed the gender completely.

all am trying to say is that the mockery is enuf and we should not judge him
Re: Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? by rusher14: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Edwinmason:
all am trying to say is that the mockery is enuf and we should not judge him

It it not enough.

Charlatans such as himself lead the uninformed to make wrong decisions on various levels.

The sick refuse to go to the hospital.

The student refuses to embrace research.

The poor can only see a spiritual solution to their poverty.

As we can see, he is a law breaker who due to his popularity has refused court summons.

He is a failed seer who deserves to be lampooned and ridiculed as much as possible.
Re: Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? by momentum85(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2016
rusher14:

What abt d ones he got right?
Re: Is This What TB Joshua Saw To Predict The US Election Result? by rusher14: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2016
momentum85:
What abt d ones he got right?

Heck I've gotten a few premiership games right.

I got the Buhari election right.

And I recall telling my cousin in 2014 that Apostle Suleiman (He predicted first lady president of the USA would be elected in 2016 back then) that he shouldn't be so sure as I think someone would come out of the woodworks. Damn it, that doesn't make me a prophet just someone who can make am informed guess just like TB and the rest of his fraudulent gang.

TB Joshua is a joke and a charlatan and I'm glad he failed monumentally.

Oh wait he might redeem himself should there be a radical vote at the electoral college. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's For Christians And Muslims. Don't Move It Plz MOD. / Why Did We Start Celebrating Christmas? / What The Jews Are Doing Exactly To You With Their Bible And Lies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.