Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) (3532 Views)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Samtexjohn1: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Many people do not know when to draw the curtains between dressing to look nice or coming off as being a slut. Nudity itself has become a trend that young ladies want to try in order to look sassy and chic.

While some women explore fashion without exposing parts of their bodies, others show off the parts that ought to be concealed. So many ladies have become daring with the rags they wear; it is sad to know that our cultural values are getting eroded day by day with the activities of our youngsters.

The young lady whose picture is displayed here will make you question the essence of covering up. The Ankara outfit she wore did not cover the sensitive parts of her body as it will not allow you to do much when it comes to imagination. The lady in this piece is a female African model who wanted to be different.

From the picture, the lady dressed scantily and failed to wear a bra and pant at the same time. This picture has gone viral with many people cracking their brains about why it should be worn in the first place. It will be weird and awkward for one to explain the motive behind the wearing of a cloth like this to children.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/lady-wears-cloth-without-pant-as-part.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Doctorfitz: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2016
Chisossssss...and some nl teenagers say men dey objectify them..looking at dis cute lady only 1 tin comes to a sane mans mind....u knw d answer already...
Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Radaada

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by klassykute(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2016
oghene .. vasline crew were at thou

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Such a Cutie.... Well it's her Life cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Damibiz(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Blood of FISH,...she will be good in Za other Room,walahi

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by dec04: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2016
I'm still waiting 4 d day ladies will b roaming completely naked all in d name of vogue

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by klassykute(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Damibiz:
Blood of FISH,...she will be good in Za other Room,walahi
. Shae na onto doggy and riding affairs?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Insanity

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Edwinmason(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2016
later when she assaulted she will blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by IecheM(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2016
This Boobs Sha Not My Type

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2016
I just de imagine say this gal wear this cloth waka pass one of my Aunty when de goo DEEPER LIFE

The way my Aunty go rush her with beat and bite , who nor know go think say the gal thief Fone tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by 4reala(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Even the cassava knows the meaning of dignity than such a slut

Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Damibiz(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2016
YOU WAY KNW.,...?
klassykute:
. Shae na onto doggy and riding affairs?
Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Aksmedias(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Nawao
Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Doctorfitz: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2016
I support women liberation,guys abeg make una leave women to go nude afterall no b we go still dey look their God given assets?..ladies abeg make una quick naked...I beg una..guys no need to tell them its bad d end game of d fashion revolution/21st century fashion is nudity so let them go nude...
Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by mii4u(f): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Don't know whether to say that this is the height of stupidity.
Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Jjohn1400: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Hahahah
Doctorfitz:
I support women liberation,guys abeg make una leave women to go nude afterall no b we go still dey look their God given assets?..ladies abeg make una quick naked...I beg una..guys no need to tell them its bad d end game of d fashion revolution/21st century fashion is nudity so let them go nude...
Re: Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) by Doctorfitz: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Jjohn1400:
Hahahah

Lols,I have a dream that 1 day ladies will stroll the streets naked jst like old times.A day where the vaseline crew on nl will no longer hide......martin luther vaseline.... Bros no mind all these yeye fashion pple.smh

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is White Express Lotion? / How To Match Colours For Your Outfit / Natural/ Herbal Skincare Products Are D Best!! Leave Chemicals Pls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.