Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Black Friday Is Here Again Awesome Discount On Items - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Black Friday Is Here Again Awesome Discount On Items (508 Views)

Hurrah! Black Friday Is Coming! - See Five (5) Things To Do Before Black Friday. / Brace Yourself! Black Friday Is Coming / Get Prepared; Black Friday Is Here Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Is Here Again Awesome Discount On Items by Ochadez(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2016
hello there, my name is peco i'm a JUMIA agent and here to help you place your orders. This is how it works
Tell me what you need
I search for it a show you a screenshot of the item
I tell you the total bill
You give the go ahead to place the order
Then you pay at delivery

It's that simple.
Reasons why you should order through me
1) I can give you 70% discount off shipping fee when you place an order worth 10k. Eg you place an order of a phone worth 42k and the shipping fee cost 1000 you end up paying 43k instead of 42300 when you order through me.Not valid to Lagos state Nigeria
2) I can assure you of fee shipping on fashion items like ; clothes, makeup kit, shoes,wrist watches etc. But this valid to only higher institution in Nigeria.

Guess what guys black Friday is at the corner and there will huge discount on items starting from 14th -25th November. Buzz via WhatsApp now to place your order 07063167743 or call 07063167743 or buzz me via FB.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate This Xmas At Santa Village From 24-26th Dec 2016 / Hotel / Diy: How To Make Christmas Tree Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.