Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

NYSC Remote Data Entry Interns Wanted To Collate Data For A Fee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NYSC Remote Data Entry Interns Wanted To Collate Data For A Fee (941 Views)

I Need A Remote Data Reseller / [remote] Data Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Remote Data Entry Interns Wanted To Collate Data For A Fee by uyiosasere: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Have a web-enabled device? Or a smartphone with a camera and living in any Nigerian city that isn't Lagos or Abuja? Then you can sign up for this project. If you are serving at the moment, this will be a quick way to make extra money on the side. Please read the terms of the project on the attached document and, if you're confident that you're up to the task, send an application to the email specified in the document.

1 Share

Re: NYSC Remote Data Entry Interns Wanted To Collate Data For A Fee by obajohn(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
hi, have checked ur offer. I feel d fee is way too Small considering d job to be done. am a data collation agent. I collate hotels and event centre/ halls. panning on adding schools. I know wot d jib entails. so if u change ur mind in increasing d fee from 100 , u can chat me up on WhatsApp 08171435281.
thanks.
Re: NYSC Remote Data Entry Interns Wanted To Collate Data For A Fee by teenagetalks(f): 5:06am On Nov 13, 2016
where is the attached document pls

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:uba Call For Campus Ambassador / Five Reasons Why You Hardly Get Job Application Feedback + Free CV Template / Graduate Management Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.