Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Akpos And The Political Party Logo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And The Political Party Logo (686 Views)

Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) / Akpos And Son Argument Over Alcohol ( Very Funny) / Akpos And The Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And The Political Party Logo by donblade85555(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2016
The federal government told all the political parties in the federation to share whatever their party logo is to thier members and supporters. That is if your party logo is a cup, the party will share one cup each to their members and supporters.
AFNA political party decided to ask her members what they think they should use as their logo
Member 1- I think we should use an umbrella because it signifies protection from danger
Member 2:- I think we should use a broom stick because it signifies sweeping of away of corruption
Akpos:- I think we should use Rice beans and stew, because it signifies bulky Agricultural produce.

(1) (Reply)

Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Top Ten Songs Currently Rocking My Playlist / Patience, You Do Die Tonite: Obasanjo. / Photos From Wizkid's Alleged Son's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.