Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) (2812 Views)

The Journey: Building A Budget 1080p Gaming Rig / From Romeo To Alex Hunter!tomiwa Edun Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Check Out The Top 5 Alex Hunter Goals On Pes 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by toys2seven(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, let's get ready to... *scratch that*

I recently just got my FIFA 17 delivered for PC and I would be taking anyone interested in following me on the epic game mode that came with this year's edition - THE JOURNEY. This is the main mode FIFA used in murdering PES and I believe it would take them years to recover from this.

I don't know if this thread is supposed to be here cao, pls help me out on this one.

Note: The Journey is so dynamic, it's spoiler proof. I've found out that you can not have the same story with the next person. Your decisions, your interactions, your actions, your performance on the pitch, your press conferences, and so on will alter the course of your journey as the game goes on. So, this right here is my own personal version.

Alex Hunter's main character was played by a Nigerian - Adetomiwa Edun (you should know him as one of Arthur's Knights in Merlin)

I'm Jaybee but not on this thread - My name is Alex Hunter. I know you don't know me; but believe me, you soon will.

***EA SPORTS IN ASSOCIATION WITH FROSTBITE PRESENTS:***

THE JOURNEY

Today, my journey begins, from playing in the mud in my backyard, to lifting major trophies in front of tens of thousands of fans.

Let's do this.

2 Shares

Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by cao(f): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
It's the right place, enjoy your journey.
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by toys2seven(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
cao:
It's the right place, enjoy your journey.

Thank ya!... Hope we'll enjoy it together.
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
What's the Spec of your PC please?
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by toys2seven(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
What's the Spec of your PC please?

Whip out your phone , open your google app and type: Lenovo Y510P Specs.

You know it.
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
toys2seven:

You know it.

Lol Thanks
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
How did u get the fifa 17 pc game can u send me the number
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2016
how much is FIFA 17 and pS3
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by monshow25(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hope you get to the top of the journey
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by nkemma54(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
toys2seven:

You know it.

you mind sharing the game? using acer e5-573g
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by alfonso36(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
guy continue the journey na
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by ameezy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Am still planning to get one for my ps4 though the price now na die
Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by toys2seven(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2016
The Journey Begins

As I look at the contract Michael Taylor tabled before me - 20 EPL teams are interested in signing me into their youth ranks. Granddad is beaming with smiles, Mama Hunter is glowing with pride and I'm sitting on the edge of my bed, extremely delighted with how far my hardwork has paid off and brought me.

I’m racking my head on which club to choose. Mike has already warned me that big clubs, even though would pay me more, would offer me less playing time, compared to mid and lower table clubs who even though won't pay me as much, but would give me the playing time I need to develop into the top player I desire to. But it didn’t just happen like this. I’m 17 and this journey started 7 years ago.

Let’s take a quick trip down memory lane.

I’m just a kid from a family of footballers. My granddad, Jim Hunter was one of England’s finest strikers in the 70’s and 80’s. He scored a superb ‘sumptuous’ volley in the 1986 final against Sweden and he’s been remembered for that strike ever since. My dad had played for various clubs and had a stint with Manchester United. He would have been a legend, except for his nasty knee injury, worse than Falcao’s and initially predicted to take about 16 months to recover from.

After series of surgeries, Tim Hunter was advised to call it a career on football. Inarguably one of the most painful decisions of his entire life. Him and mum had followed me to the deciding match of the Sunday League competition. Clapham United was one point on top of the table and we were playing Northampton, who were the second – So it was like the final.

I knew we were gonna be lifting that trophy at the end of the day but my buddy Gareth Walker, (I called him ‘Gaz’) who was like a second son to my parents had doubts but I told him to believe in himself and the team.

The match started, and even though I, Shane and Gareth, the three Clapham attackers used each other’s pace and trickery, we couldn’t break the Northampton defense. Those Kids were built and strong. Darn! Close to the dying minutes of the second half, Gareth fed me a superb through pass, and just as I shaped to shoot “Rocky” (that’s what I heard them call him) hacked me down. I felt the pain from my knee to the back of my neck.

My dad was livid. I couldn’t tell why or what was going through his mind but I guess I heard him telling my mum who on the sidelines, was cheering me something like “He’s never gonna be a pro footballer” he said that and I saw him walking away. The match extended into penalties and I scored the winning spot kick - A sweet strike to send the keeper into strange lands. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

Little did I know that various scouts were around the pitch, looking out for youth promising prospects – I hoped I caught the eye of some of them with my passionate display on the pitch.

Much to my disappointment, none of them came calling and it was time for exit trials. It was like the final exams for upcoming footballers. If you don’t get a pro contract after the exit trials match, you might as well just start taking your alternatives more seriously. You can also come back the following year for another exit trials but age is a very important factor in football. My heart was racing but I didn’t want Granddad and Mama to know Gareth looked so calm I wonder how he’s coping with this “Judgement Day”.

It was going to be today or never. Football is my passion and today, all the scouts will see how wrong they’ve been for all contacting the great Jim Hunter’s grandson, all these years. Let’s go get ‘em Gareth!

Re: FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) by youngice(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Please please please I need the patch for FIFA 17 embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Cases Of Extreme Video Game Addiction / Ps3's Ram And Rsx Explained: (ps3 Potential) / Top 10 Ps2 Games Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.