Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Cartilage And Bone Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cartilage And Bone Health (406 Views)

Running For 1 Minute Per Day May Protect Women's Bone Health / Four Treatment Options For Patients With Severe Knee Cartilage Damage / Prune Juice For Bone Health, Heart Disease And Liver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cartilage And Bone Health by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Cartilage and bone health are important for long term wellbeing and maintaining an active lifestyle.
The Jointace range has been developed by Vitabiotics nutritional experts and provides unique combinations of trace minerals, vitamins and nutrients, ideal for those with an active life, in sport or in later life.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

High strength support for joints.
Jointace contains a unique combination of chondroitin and glucosamine to help maintain healthy joints including:
Glucosamine Sulphate:
A special ingredient to help keep joints in good shape. Glucosamine is naturally required by the body for the production of collagen to cushion the joints (cartilage) and synovial fluid which bathes and lubricates them. The glucosamine in Jointace is present in the preferred potassium form, with minerals for improved absorption.
Ginger Extract:
A spice commonly associated with joint health.
Chondrotin Sulphate:
Helps form the proteins that maintain cartilage elasticity and works synergistically with glucosamine to help maintain joint health. Jointace contains a high quality LMW (low molecular weight) form of chondroitin.
Trace Minerals and Vitamins:
Including antioxidant vitamins C and E. Contains vitamin D to help maintain strong bones.

REVIEWS ON AMAZON.
Some satisfied users of Vitabiotics Jointace has shared their testimonies and satisfaction.
I took this product for a couple of years and I noticed an improvement. I have been diagnosed with varying degrees of osteoarthritis and wear and tear through my feet ankles and lower spine including all sorts of other technical diagnosis(I'm 38 and have been in a very physically active job for over 20 years). I was recommended this product by a friend who has similar problems to me and he swears by it. I am using these tablets in conjunction with Yoga and Meditation and am noticing real results.
I feel that the damage that has been done may not be fully reversible but with the help of a good tolerable exercise routine, healthy diet(inc these pills) that I may continue to feel the benefits that I have had so far.
5 Stars, an absolute must and highly recommended...By M and A Hepworth
Amazon Verified Purchase
I have been suffering from various problems including sciatica, so I started taking these tablets and I now feel some improvement in my joints and also my sciatica has improved. It is also good value
By tobykin

FOR PURCHASE ORDERS AND FREE DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS.
CONTACT: 22, Diya street, 2nd floor Home affairs complex, Gbagada Lagos. Call/WHATSAPP 08153872443. For more products on health and lifestyle, kindly follow us on Instagram, Twitter and BBM: @Salverelifestyl.
SalvereLifestyl....... Here for you.

Price #3,400

(1) (Reply)

No Woman Deserves To Die During Childbirth / Anambra State Set To De-worm 2.5million Children As From Dec 7th / Http://www.cleanseboosteravis.com/lipo-13/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.