Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? (2745 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by Towncrier007(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls there is this argument in my place of work, if it's jail able when a man catches his wife sleeping with another man, pls I need more light on this thanks.
Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nope. As long as it's consensual and straight sex!

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by dikeigbo2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
It's not only jail able ,but kill able as well..... So be careful for your life .

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by stchinedu: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
dikeigbo2:
It's not only jail able ,but kill able as well..... So be careful for your life .

Cool reply

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by dingbang(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lmao.. it's hellable bro!

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by mikeweezy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
yes its jailable in hell

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
ITS DIEABLE TOO

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by Towncrier007(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
dikeigbo2:
No nah is the kill able part in the constitution?
Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by dikeigbo2(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Towncrier007:

No nah is the kill able part in the constitution?

Ok,but covetous is it the constitution too?
The eye wey I dey look you,you don go far,better come back, there are thousands of unmarried ladies out there,why can't you choose from there,instead of mortgaging your future and destiny in the hands of married women....thank me later

1 Like

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by Rucheen(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2016
Person wife

1 Like

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by Towncrier007(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Ok,but covetous is it the constitution too?
The eye wey I dey look you,you don go far,better come back, there are thousands of unmarried ladies out there,why can't you choose from there,instead of mortgaging your future and destiny in the hands of married women....thank me later
To be sincere, it's simply because of the money I did anything with a married woman, just had a romance with one, but sex hasn't come in.Nairaland is a place where we all learn from, reason I freely express myself here. Trust me it's not easy riding to the top, b cos the lyf we living in Nigeria is difficult without help. So am bin real. moreover her husband has refused to touch her for months now.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by dikeigbo2(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Towncrier007:

To be sincere, it's simply because of the money I did anything with a married woman, just had a romance with one, but sex hasn't come in.Nairaland is a place where we all learn from, reason I freely express myself here. Trust me it's not easy riding to the top, b cos the lyf we living in Nigeria is difficult without help. So am bin real. moreover her husband has refused to touch her for months now.

So you know everything about her marriage..as her sidehusband. Lekwagi ka oku gagbagbugi....your explanations here is senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2016
It is an offence

It is an act of inducement to breach of the marriage contract. Basically means you bribed the woman through pleasure or financial to go against her marriage contract with her husband.

Penalty can be up to 5 years inprisonment
Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by Towncrier007(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2016
Axon:
It is an offence

It is an act of inducement to breach of the marriage contract. Basically means you bribed the woman through pleasure or financial to go against her marriage contract with her husband.

Penalty can be up to 5 years inprisonment
But what if she testifies that I didn't bribe her or lure her?
Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by olumaxi(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2016
U need to fear thunder bolt pass jail
Re: Is It A Jail Able Offence To Sleep With A Married Woman? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Towncrier007:

But what if she testifies that I didn't bribe her or lure her?

You are both guilty of breach of contract., any lawyer would argue without doubt that there was an incitement by you even if she speaks against it except sge is insane, tgere must be something that made her decide to go along with you. That thing is incitement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Truth Behind The Tragic De@th Of 3 Tiktok Celebrities That Was Poison / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Cultist Returns From Prison, Beats Up His Girlfriend For Cheating / See ISIS Members Who Contacted HIV From Sex Slaves Ordered To Be Suicide Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.