Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Need A Female Room Mate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A Female Room Mate (889 Views)

Female Room Mate Needed At Ajah Badore Lekki Lagos / Female Room Mate Needed (LEKKI) / Need A Female Room Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Female Room Mate by zaralady: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Good evening nairaland... Am new and seriously in need. I have an accommodation problem and it's very very urgent.

Pls if there is a Christian Lady who wants to share her apartment I won't mind paying half the rent.

If you a lady who wants to rent an apartment and want to share the bills Pls kindly send me a pm or drop your number and I will call... Very urgent. I need .

Pls a very devoted Christian cos am I and I won't want us not to be spiritually alike. Also very morally decent.

Please pardon my specs Abeg. Pls am in dare need!
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by amuijiji: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
It would be ideal u take this thread to religion section...

My 2 kobo..
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by twinskenny(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
amuijiji:

My 2 kobo..

lol why bros
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by twinskenny(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
amuijiji:

My 2 kobo..

lol why bros na rent matter na
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by amuijiji: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
twinskenny:

lol why bros na rent matter na

Broz this one don pass rent ooo, you no see say she dey find saint Theresa...
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by FreeWorld23: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
amuijiji:

lwkm.

All these ppl wey religion don turn them to another thing. .
.she never need am urgently
If u need am urgently, you Go even share with babalawo daughter

2 Likes

Re: Need A Female Room Mate by josite: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
zaralady:
Good evening nairaland... Am new and seriously in need. I have an accommodation problem and it's very very urgent.

Pls if there is a Christian Lady who wants to share her apartment I won't mind paying half the rent.

If you a lady who wants to rent an apartment and want to share the bills Pls kindly send me a pm or drop your number and I will call... Very urgent. I need .

Pls a very devoted Christian cos am I and I won't want us not to be spiritually alike. Also very morally decent.

can u live in oniru,vi and can u pay 200k for 8months.there is a lady u can share a miniflat with.(ican student)drop ur gsm.
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by osolee(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
zaralady:

i possess all the qualities above but m MALE...hope you don't mind? grin grin
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by amuijiji: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
FreeWorld23:
lwkm.

All these ppl wey religion don turn them to another thing. .
.she never need am urgently
If u need am urgently, you Go even share with babalawo daughter

Hahahahahahaha

OP, no vex ooo before u go report us to God..

1 Like

Re: Need A Female Room Mate by lawsmith8: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
I have a christian lady you can share with...You can call this number 08066749943
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by zaralady: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2016
amuijiji:

Oga.... It's her choice and no she's can't stay with a babalowo daughter. But thnx for commenting tho. I will pass the message
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by zaralady: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2016
josite:

can u live in oniru,vi and can u pay 200k for 8months.there is a lady u can share a miniflat with.(ican student)drop ur gsm.

200k for 8months.. shocked shocked....she will rent a mini flat @ Yaba instead... Lolzzzzz.... She doesn't have that much.. Thnx bro
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by kanmie(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2016
zaralady:

Good Morning....I have a female friend who also need a roomie...she completed her NYSC around april and would like to move to lagos for job opportunity which she has got one already but need an accommodation.
I would appreciate if we can discuss better 08024563944, 08058437943. She is down to earth and a good christian too.
Re: Need A Female Room Mate by Dedeamu: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Let her scall this number 08062080735

(1) (Reply)

962 Sqm Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway @ Awoyaya 40m Net / Amazing Promo Buy 2plot Of Land Today And Get 1 Free @open Heavens 2-ibeju-lekki / Can’t Afford To Pay Your House Rent? No Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.