Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Who Hid Under Bed While GF Had S*x With Fiancee Wants You To Read His Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Who Hid Under Bed While GF Had S*x With Fiancee Wants You To Read His Story (718 Views)

Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / The Nigerian Guy Who Hid Drugs Inside A Yam Exposed (pictures And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Hid Under Bed While GF Had S*x With Fiancee Wants You To Read His Story by Nnamdd1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Theo Abu shared this hilarious experience on his Twitter account.

Read What He Wrote on his Twitter Page;

"People of God, Please help me and thank God for sparing my life this afternoon."

"Women are wicked."

"I went to see a girlfriend in Wuse 2 and her fiancée, a Colonel in the Nigerian Army came to the house.
Fam, I had to hide under bed"

"I was under the bed for 6 good hours"

"She said the man will kill me if he sees me in her house. I even slept off."

"They were having sex on top of me for 3 good hours. I want to die."

"When Colonel finally left, babe asked me 'are you okay in there?' Yes, MA. I'm enjoying the weather down here."

"Babe asked her driver to drop me off at home to compensate me."

"Madam, I am not interested. I will trek to Efab"

"I will never go there again in my life he concluded."

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-who-hid-under-bed-for-6-hours-while-girlfriend-had-sx.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of Onyi Anikwe Crying Because Of CHIDINMA OKEKE SE.X Tape / Urgently Need Iveco 2003 Model Or Man Diesel 2003 Tipping Trucks For A Long Leas / I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.