Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

You Won't Believe What Happened To Trump In An Airplane After The Election - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Won't Believe What Happened To Trump In An Airplane After The Election (824 Views)

Akpos Claim To Be A Thief... You Won't Believe What Happened To Him Next.. / You Won't Believe What Bovi Said To A Fan Who Asked Him For Money / You Won't Believe What This Little Kid Is Looking At. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Happened To Trump In An Airplane After The Election by Tunchi101(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
An airplane was about to crash. There were 4
passengers on board, but only 3 parachutes. The 1st
passenger said "I am Stephen Curry, the best NBA
basketball player.
"The Warriors and my millions of fans need me, and I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and left the plane".
The 2nd passenger, Donald Trump, said,
"I am the newly-elected US President, and I am the smartest President in American history, so my people don't want me to die." He took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.
The 3rd passenger, the Pope, said to the 4th passenger, a 10 year old schoolboy,
"My son, I am old and don't have many years left, you have more years ahead so I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."
The little boy said,
"That's okay, Your Holiness, there's a parachute left for you. America 's smartest President took my schoolbag." Lol
Congrats Trump!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Happened To Trump In An Airplane After The Election by dikeigbo2(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Stale

(1) (Reply)

What Nickname Did You Give Your Teacher In School And Why?? / Nigerian Female Graduate Has Got Facebook Buzzing With Her End-time Manner Of En / Guys Get In Here Please:- Which Word Can You Use To Describe Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.