Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) (3265 Views)

10 Funny Pics You Can Relate To If You Live In Thesame House With The Landlord / The World We Live In / Mention 3 Places In Lagos That You Must Not Go There With This Kind Of Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Sekcibeast1990(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
When the sun is hotter than hell

1 Like

Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Sekcibeast1990(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
When finally nepa brings lite for you

2 Likes

Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Sekcibeast1990(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
When there is no light but the heat is killing

2 Likes

Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Sekcibeast1990(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
You gats to finish this work and you dont Wana sleep

1 Like

Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Sekcibeast1990(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
I rest my case

Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Zdoh(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
The heat within 2 days ago no be joke @all @ll

1 Like

Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by deuce07(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2016
B like say Na Dem near hell fire pass.

1 Like

Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by ColourMeAmazing: 1:34am On Nov 11, 2016
The sun in the north is not here. Kebbi is too hot.
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by cdami(m): 2:21am On Nov 11, 2016
My brother the experience in gwas is the fear of hell and of course the beginning of going to heaven
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Sekcibeast1990(m): 2:23am On Nov 11, 2016
cdami:
My brother the experience in gwas is the fear of hell and of course the beginning of going to heaven
I swear ooo no be small thing
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2016
make that heat kill my uncle and em wife wey dey stay there..
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by iykedonly1(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2016
loz funny pixz.
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by harlee(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Haaa,I jux got admitted into uniabuja,so na wetin I go face be this??I go black more undecidedHaaa,I jux got admitted into uniabuja,so na wetin I go face be this??I go black more
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Sekcibeast1990(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
harlee:
Haaa,I jux got admitted into uniabuja,so na wetin I go face be this??I go black more undecidedHaaa,I jux got admitted into uniabuja,so na wetin I go face be this??I go black more
Be prepared
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
the heat for gwax ehn na Armageddon.
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
the heat for gwax ehn na Armageddon. Fan no dey fight the heat oo

1 Like

Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
And Tekno Wan Kari All Him Gfs Go Gwagwalada
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Sekcibeast1990(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
No mind da tecno guy.with dat hin small cucumber
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by ajasa4link: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
lol....I remember serving in Kebbi, u no fit stay inside house na oven, Outside sef na the whole bakery. Choi! The sun there made me know the difference between 6 and half a dozen
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by Sekcibeast1990(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
ajasa4link:
lol....I remember serving in Kebbi, u no fit stay inside house na oven, Outside sef na the whole bakery. Choi! The sun there made me know the difference between 6 and half a dozen
No be small thing ooo
Re: What You Get When You Live In Places Like Gwagwalada(photos) by elijahkayode(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
With an added bit of genius Crazeclown shows Nigerians Reaction To Trumps Victory. This video will definitely make you Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k-cvBGSNII

(1) (Reply)

The Nursery Kid And Driver / (photo) When You Get A Call To Glory / Blank Meme Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.