Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,554 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Construction of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Ibadan. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Ibadan. (1774 Views)

CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Ibadan. by princeifynicky(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good evening brothers... hope ur day was good.
@ lalasticlala, segzy14, kunlesehan, mufutau55, seunpinky.
Re: Construction of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Ibadan. by kunlesehan(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
princeifynicky:
Good evening brothers... hope ur day was good.

good evening
Re: Construction of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Ibadan. by princeifynicky(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
From all of us at Ifynicky Building Contractors, we wish you all our esteemed customers and friends a good night rest.

Do not forget to reach us FOR all your Building construction needs on 07060636885 as just one phone call can solve your Building construction needs.
Re: Construction of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Ibadan. by princeifynicky(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS..... Going places, getting stronger.

Join d moving train, let us become part of your success stories.

FOR YOUR;
★STRUCTURAL AND ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS
★NEW BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONS
★BUILDING RENOVATIONS
★BUILDING PROJECT MONITORING AND SUPERVISIONS
★BUILDING CONSULTATIONS

IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS IS YOUR SURE BET TO QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE BUILDING PROJECTS.

ifynicky06@gmail.com
3, Komolafe Close, Jankata, Apata, Ibadan
Re: Construction of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Ibadan. by opomulero(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
princeifynicky:
IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS..... Going places, getting stronger.

Join d moving train, let us become part of your success stories.

FOR YOUR;
★STRUCTURAL AND ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS
★NEW BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONS
★BUILDING RENOVATIONS
★BUILDING PROJECT MONITORING AND SUPERVISIONS
★BUILDING CONSULTATIONS

IFYNICKY BUILDING CONTRACTORS IS YOUR SURE BET TO QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE BUILDING PROJECTS.

ifynicky06@gmail.com
3, Komolafe Close, Jankata, Apata, Ibadan

With a sad heart i am writing this,
i will not advice any body to deal with ifynicky.

he renovated a septic tank and the tank keeps leaking to the extent that the tank is unusable.

but what amazes me was that he refused replying my whatsapp chat and call.

his personnel took away some of my instrument that i am using at site.

i experience a very high level of unprofessionalism from them.

thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regularization Of Land Titles / Return On Investment Partner Mining Silica Glass Sand / Landed Property For Sale At Mowe Ibafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.