Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,608 members, 7,865,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

How Mtnn Stole My N200 Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Mtnn Stole My N200 Airtime (311 Views)

This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo / Who Else Got This Text From 'MTNN', & How True Is It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Mtnn Stole My N200 Airtime by Infomaz(m): 4:42am On Nov 11, 2016
I bought an MTN recharge card of N200 yesterday for urgent calls I'd to make. To my dismay after a couple of short calls I received a text from MTNN saying "You have been charged N200 & the subscription to music ± has been renewed..."

The annoying thing is that I have never subscribed to any musical service or promo. I find this unethical practice dubious and outright theft. It was because of this and the indiscriminate reduction of my megabytes among others, that made me stopped using MTN sim months ago.

I hereby use this medium to appeal to MTNN to return my airtime as all efforts to reach them through their customer care number 180 has failed.

My number is 08109361231
Re: How Mtnn Stole My N200 Airtime by Calismart(m): 5:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Nawa o.
It cant be returned.
Its gone bro

(1) (Reply)

MLB 9 Innings 16 / Xiaomi Mi 6 Release Date Leaked, Tipped To Come In 3 Variants / Who Has Gionee M3MINI With Broken Screen For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.