Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Come In For Any Premium WordPres Theme And Plug-ins Of Your Choice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Come In For Any Premium WordPres Theme And Plug-ins Of Your Choice (365 Views)

I'm Having Issues Installing Wordpress Themes And Plug-in / How To Embed Videos From Youtube & Other Video Hosting Sites To A Wordpres Sites / Take This Wordpres Blog With Mgid Ads For A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Any Premium WordPres Theme And Plug-ins Of Your Choice by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2016
By its most simple definition, a premium WordPress theme costs money. If it is free, it isn't premium. There are no fixed standards or certification that designates a theme as being premium. Anyone can build a WordPress theme, brand it as premium, and offer it for sale.

But typically speaking, a premium theme will have been built by professional web designers, with the specific aim of catering to a market who is willing to pay more for a better product.

Now, with no much talk and intro, let me quickly head straight to the point... I'm willing to give out my premium WordPress theme just for a token of $20.

Note: This themes are not cracked theme neither are they nulled. They are all from my personal account..
Checkout the sales page: https://mythemeshop.com/wordpress-themes-plugins/

And if you need any WordPress theme atoll, whether from themeforest or any other wp premium theme provider feel free to contact me via my signature..

And please also note that all my premium themes is just a token of $20 Only. NO HIDDEN CHARGES

Themes Will be Updated Every 2months...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily News Writer/topical Content Writer / Do You Experience This? / $1 Unlimited Hosting - One Dollar Hosting - Visualwebtechnologies.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.