Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Enu Ani Mega City Luxury Estate-a Residence With Timeless Elegance!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enu Ani Mega City Luxury Estate-a Residence With Timeless Elegance!!! (692 Views)

Serviced plots available in a Buy and Build Environment-Enu Ani Mega city Asaba / 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! / A Documentary On Enu-ani Mega City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enu Ani Mega City Luxury Estate-a Residence With Timeless Elegance!!! by Linzoh(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
ENU-ANI MEGA CITY is breathtaking; an Environmentally Friendly Environment close to the city yet, away from the bustle; at the heart of nature and with nature at heart the Enu-Ani Mega city melts away the hustle and bustle of urban life.
These exquisite residential estate can be described as paradise on earth with Energy Efficiency homes surrounded by enchanting lust greenery and cascading water features, in all things this is a luxury un-imagined.

This estate is sited on 10,000,000sqm of land strategically and ideally located along the Asaba Benin expressway at Edo Ogwuash just 7 minutes drive from the Asaba airport and 1 minute drive from the Federal Housing estate Iseele Azagba

The Enu ani Mega city an estate with timeless elegance is geared towards providing affordable yet exquisite ultramodern facilities in a serene gated environment where everything works.
These aesthetically pleasing estate is a combination of luxury, splendor, beauty, comfort and class; it comprises of ultra modern World Class Facilities and Amenities: Beautiful approach with Good Landscape, Three Residential Communities (Rose Platinum, Rose Gold and Rose Silver) Children's Playground,Games Village, Green Area, Fruit Square and a Mini Zoo, interlocked street, solar powered street lights, estate facility management, Environmental Security, Estate vigilante.

Promotional Benefits includes
1. Free Architectural designs

The major landmarks includes; Asaba international Airport, Delta state Skill acquisition center, Fed road safety,Federal housing estate, Eastern Metal company, Delta state polytechnic Ogwuash.

The Enu ani Mega City luxury residence is powered by Reliance Economic advancement limited, Nelgo Design Concept, Ag-Kemac Engineering Ltd.
Plots are selling at a giveaway price of 1.8m and N3.5m respectively.
For further inquiries and site inspection please call or Whatsapp Mr. Collins on 08131169310..

1 Share

Re: Enu Ani Mega City Luxury Estate-a Residence With Timeless Elegance!!! by musco4me: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2016
Wats the size of the 650k own?
Re: Enu Ani Mega City Luxury Estate-a Residence With Timeless Elegance!!! by musco4me: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Hi

(1) (Reply)

TO LET: Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat @ Ogudu Gra / Royal Haven Garden,ibeju-lekki @ 650k,dry, Promo Offer Ends Dec 23th, Then @750k / Current Price Of Floor And Wall Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.