Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana (713 Views)

What Banks Are Currently Paying USD Cash (western Union) / Currency Swap Euro Or Pounds / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana by uchennaq(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2016
Hello everyone,
Please I need assistance as my wife wants to travel to Ghana for a 6 months course. The problem now is am sending her Euro and she wants to cash these Euros in Euro currency not Ghana cedi. Can anyone one here assist me in pointing to the right direction where she can cash this in Euro Currency in Ghana instead of Ghana cedi.
Please don't tell me to call you because I won't. Just post any help or office that does it. Thanks very much.
smiley
Re: Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana by Just30: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2016
uchennaq:
Hello everyone,
Please I need assistance as my wife wants to travel to Ghana for a 6 months course. The problem now is am sending her Euro and she wants to cash these Euros in Euro currency not Ghana cedi. Can anyone one here assist me in pointing to the right direction where she can cash this in Euro Currency in Ghana instead of Ghana cedi.
Please don't tell me to call you because I won't. Just post any help or office that does it. Thanks very much.
smiley
it would be cashed out in Cedis, everywhere you go. She can buy back Euro from a forex shop
Re: Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana by uchennaq(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please what is the implication of buying back in forex shop, won't it depreciate. If I cash out 1000 euro to Ghana cedi, will the equivalent of the cashed out euro in cedi buy back the euro equivalent. Thanks
Re: Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana by Zdoh(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
The money will depreciate no matter what because exchange store have their charges fee.
Re: Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana by uchennaq(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
I will give it a shot. Please what is the current Ghana cedi to Naira Exchange rate. Who knows this? Black market
Re: Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana by Just30: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
uchennaq:
Please what is the implication of buying back in forex shop, won't it depreciate. If I cash out 1000 euro to Ghana cedi, will the equivalent of the cashed out euro in cedi buy back the euro equivalent. Thanks
yes
Re: Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana by Just30: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
uchennaq:
I will give it a shot. Please what is the current Ghana cedi to Naira Exchange rate. Who knows this? Black market
check Google for it, it's the same at the forex bureau
Re: Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana by bettercreature(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
uchennaq:
Hello everyone,
smiley
You are not telling us the truth here,you probably want to smuggle hard currency through Ghana because I dont know why your wife need dollar or euro in Ghana

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Made $17.73 Billion (N8.33trillion) Worth Of Sales In One Day (11/11) / Dangote Bag Doctorate Degree Of Busines Administration At Coventry University,UK / SEE Today Dec 6 Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.